Xbox One GM Connected: ChelTime NHL 15 GMC

xTH3D4RKL0RDx

Aug 10, 2014
20 Teams still available

League will be created September 9th or 10th. First advance will be Sept.14th. If you haven't joined by then your spot will become open.

Post your xbox gamertag and team the you want to be added!

Active GMs only!

Team|HF Username|Xbox Gamertag
:ducks2|||
:bruins|Dellstrom|Dellstrom|
:sabres|||
:flames|||
:canes|||
:hawks|Gino McSnipesss|GinoMcSnipesss|
:avs|XBaconX|BaconBitz3|
:cbj|||
:stars|||
:wings|||
:edmonton|InUtero|MegaKilla93|
:panthers|||
:kings2|||
:wild|||
:habs|"TBA"|Mystainednuts|

Last edited:

xTH3D4RKL0RDx

Aug 10, 2014
Team|HF Username|Xbox Gamertag
:nashville|||
:devils|||
:isles|||
:rangers|xth3d4rkl0rdx|xth3d4rkl0rdx|
:sens|||
:flyers|||
:coyotes|||
:pens|||
:sharks|Bakersman66|Barkersman66|
:blues|||
:bolts|||
:leafs|||
:nucks|Ched Brosky|ched brosky|
:caps|beast8812|beast8812|
:jets|||

Last edited:

xTH3D4RKL0RDx

Aug 10, 2014
Rules:
Regular Season/Playoffs
- You must attempt to play all your games every sim. If someone messages you, you MUST reply and tell them when you are avalible to play.
- If you lose your connection, you must restart the game and resume it at the time it was shut down. All goals are awarded via empty net in the same order they were scored in.
- You can not switch your team after the first sim of the league.
- You can not avoid playing anyone. You must play everyone that is scheduled against you.
- Goalies can ONLY play 72 games during the regular season. This means that your backup goaltender(s) must play 10 games MINIMUM. Failure to comply will result in your backup goaltender having to start the entirety of the playoffs.

Offseason/Trading
- No sign-and-trades through free agency. Anyone you sign with an overall of 83 or higher will have a NTC until the Trade Deadline.
- No trading with CPU teams.
- Any 83+ player has to be signed to a minimum of a 2 year deal.
- Do not offer more than 1.000M over your salary cap in free agency.
- All trades will be reviewed. If a trade is deemed lopsided or unfair, the trade will not go through.
- If a player has disapeared, contact me and let me know. That player will be off-limits to everyone else in the off-season. You will have 2 F/A period to re-sign your player, or that player is fair game.

Settings & Gameplay
- Name: ChelTime
- Waivers: Off
- Injuries: On
- Rules: NHL rules
- Sims: Advance every 3 days

Last edited:

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
You spelled my gamertag totally wrong on the chart. :laugh:

Its DarKzEnergYz

Last edited:

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Well since their is no gmc in the xbox one version, i will not be buying the game anymore. Consider this my official resignation from this group.

xTH3D4RKL0RDx

Aug 10, 2014
Well since their is no gmc in the xbox one version, i will not be buying the game anymore. Consider this my official resignation from this group.

There is still a SMALL chance it will be in the game cause it doesn't say it's out but it makes sense not to buy the game. I am gonna leave this up for anyone who is still getting it just incase.

Penguins23

Le Magnifique
Dec 14, 2006
NB Canada
There is still a SMALL chance it will be in the game cause it doesn't say it's out but it makes sense not to buy the game. I am gonna leave this up for anyone who is still getting it just incase.

There is 0 chance it's in the game. It's already been confirmed be EA.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad