Checkers IV: Insert Witty Title Here

emptyNedder

Not seeking rents
Sponsor
Jan 17, 2018
Necas needs an entire season in Charlotte. Let him get playoffs in his blood. He's going to be good, and in the NHL soon. Let that bread rise.
Totally agree. Plus Necas and Kuokkanen are pushing each other. I know the Canes need some scorers, but the team next season and beyond will be better if Necas and Kuokkanen believe they will be legitimate goal scorers when they arrive.

Also, Gauthier is beginning to use his combination of strength and speed. Whatever Vellucci does is working.

Lempo

Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Totally agree. Plus Necas and Kuokkanen are pushing each other. I know the Canes need some scorers, but the team next season and beyond will be better if Necas and Kuokkanen believe they will be legitimate goal scorers when they arrive.

Also, Gauthier is beginning to use his combination of strength and speed. Whatever Vellucci does is working.

Kuokkanen is PpGP+ in AHL currently. He should be brought up for everyone and himself to find out if he can convert that onto NHL and/or if he has any deficiencies holding him back that needs to be ironed out in AHL.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
As long as we are in the race, and have a need for scoring, if there is a chance any of these guys can do it well at the NHL level right now or soon, bring them up. If they still need seasoning, go for it, but I'm not worried about over ripening or expansion drafts. We should be so lucky to actually have too many guys to protect

spockBokk

Sep 8, 2013
Man, the Checkers are fun to watch. They won a game in OT just now after scoring 2 goals in the final minute to tie it in regulation. Necas looks special in 3 on 3. He’s got 7 assists in the past 2 games. His pass to Carrick for the OT GWG was quite nice. Svechnikov needs this guy on his other wing ASAP...

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
p-Wch_gm_bigger.jpg
Paul Branecky‏ @PaulBranecky 1h1 hour ago

Paul Branecky Retweeted Charlotte Checkers
Never seen one like this before.
So many contributors, but how about seven assists in two games for Necas?

spockBokk

Sep 8, 2013
Well, part of the reason I turned it off was because the AHL.tv app was being such a *****.

It's nice to be able to see these games, but man oh man does their app need work.

I’ll admit, I turned it off after the ENG too, and yeah, the stream off of AHL Live was ass last night. It’s generally been pretty good this season. One good feature though is that you can rewind the action. So after seeing that they’d actually tied the game 5mins after I flicked it off, I was able to rewind, see the 2 goals in the final minute and watch the OT.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->