Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2016
Latvia
TpBaX8a.png

These are pretty cool

QuebeCaniac

Aug 28, 2006
Montreal
Wow Laval is a really bad team... And I don't see a single legit NHL prospect on this lineup. They made some brutal turnovers.

I have not been impressed with our global defensive play. We gave up 4 breakaways - including a 2-on-0 - in the first half of the game. Ned was great, very athletic. We took our first penalty at the very end of the game and gave up 2 goals while on the PK. Not a nice ending to a somewhat easy game.

Wallmark-McKegg-Saarela were very creative offensively and were dangerous almost every time they stepped on the ice. Dominant line. Saarela has such a great shot.

Gauthier-Roy-Kuokkanen had a few good offensive sequences. Gauthier could have easily ended up with 1 goal and 2 assists.. But ended up with 0 points, a brutal turnover to give up a breakaway, and a few selfish plays I didn't really like. It looks to me he tried to do too much, especially on the zone entrances.

Kruger lol this guy will not be back in the NHL. I didn't really see Foegele. He doesn't play a major offensive role on the team - I think - and didn't do much during the game..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad