Cheapest place to get OVECHKIN MIRROR VISOR?

Rakiet*

I'm finding that mostly canadian outlets want $110 for it...thats online. American sites are asking as low as $59.99
Do any of you know a better price to get it for? I wouldn't mind to pay that much with currency conversion to CAD and as a note I'd prefer buying it in Canada. LOWEST PRICE is my priority though.

Thanks..

Polska

May 25, 2004
Vancouver
Do yourself a favor and get a regular visor. No matter how good you are you'll quickly become the joke of your league.

Cappy76

Sponsor
Sep 1, 2005
London, Kentucky
I wear one in my league got it for 70 bucks....and he's right if you cant put up every night your gonna hear stuff from the other players. I put up decent points throughout the season but am not any means the best in the league and the players seem to bust balls about that. Another thing to think about before buying one is that Ovie gets a new one every game more than likely ive had mine for a few months and theres a few scratches in it. Make sure you can put it somwhere where it wont get scrached!

Rakiet*

Lowest price here:

http://www.247hockey.com/pd_itech_hlc_clear.cfm

There's a little drop down box in the top right that converts the price to other currencies too. But keep in mind...it costs a lot to ship to Cananda, your savings might not be that much.

yeah taht was one of the sites, i don't like thier conversion...i'm pretty sure one usd costs 1.13 cad at the moment +/-...works out to a little less, but banks dont even charge that much to convert, thats what ticks me off.

another thing, would it fit this helmet?: http://www.sportchek.ca/product_des...CCJBQ?id=prod840102&fromSpecificCategory=true

sc37

Jan 14, 2006
OH-IO
www.thescoreboards.com
yeah taht was one of the sites, i don't like thier conversion...i'm pretty sure one usd costs 1.13 cad at the moment +/-...works out to a little less, but banks dont even charge that much to convert, thats what ticks me off.

another thing, would it fit this helmet?: http://www.sportchek.ca/product_des...CCJBQ?id=prod840102&fromSpecificCategory=true

Visors are usually compatible with all helmets...just might be a pain to fit it on, or might take some spacers or whatnot, but it'll work.

Geogaddi

Book Hockey
Nov 2, 2005
Dallas
I have a slightly tinted visor, no need for the full mirror. I've used a Half visor/half cage and when i moved to just a normal visor the tinted one def helped keep glare away. but that was still 54+ dollars for that. so your not really going to get some amazing deal on it.

Jul 31, 2005
CA
I had 1 and went to a cage for fear of losing my teeth. Nobody said a word to me and if it upsets people just by looking at you then it is worth the money. You may even get these dumb f**ks to take a penalty cause they don't like a piece of equipment.

Hank19

Apr 11, 2005
I wouldn't buy one. The guy that has one is the guy that gets made fun of by the other players. :teach:

Hahaha. So true.
Nobody in our league every gave the guy a hard time on the ice but he was the butt of many, many jokes while having beers after the game.

BCCHL inactive

As a referee, I'd make fun of you if you wore that in a rec league.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad