Cheap Jerseys

#2eddieshore

May 29, 2005
this guy wants the new Buffalo jersey, i dont think they will be so easy to get uncrested.

i got a unnamed 1989 Vintage series Nordiques jersey off ebay for 70US and was pretty happy with that.

BCCHL inactive

Does anybody know of a good place to get cheap jerseys(besides ebay)? I am looking for a briere one with the new buffalo logo.

You won't find any NHL replica jerseys retailing for under $110 CDN, unless you find some on sale, which is a rare event.

With the new Buffalo jersey, even on eBay, you'd be lucky to get a price much less than that when the bidding is done.

As a sports retail manager, it always gets under my skin when customers ask for a "cheap jersey" and take it personally when I tell them how much they are and that they are not going to be on sale, with Boxing Day being the only exception every year. NHL replica jerseys are, on average, $110 CDN. Take it or leave it.

Back to the new Buffalo jerseys, I checked with my CCM/RBK rep today, and there are no adult sizes available for me to order for customers until mid-April, and that is an ESTIMATED date of arrival, thus there is no guarantee whatsoever.

Avery4Byng*

On this topic, does anyone know a cheap place to buy practice jerseys? Like seven jerseys of three different colours type of deal, if that makes sense.

Slick

Oct 17, 2005
Western Mass
On this topic, does anyone know a cheap place to buy practice jerseys? Like seven jerseys of three different colours type of deal, if that makes sense.

I got some from discounthockey.com, or hockeymonkey.com. They're cheap. You can get them with numbers and/or names on the back too.

sc37

Jan 14, 2006
OH-IO
www.thescoreboards.com
Discounthockey and hockeygiant probably the best bet if you wanted numbering...think hockey2.com has numbering too for indiv jerseys. They got a nice stitched on number too if you wanted.

Markov79

Apr 22, 2002
Canuckastan
Visit site
Any idea where someone can pick up just the NHL crests? As someone said before the Jerseys themselves are very cheap, especially if you buy in bulk. A set of 15 for any NHL jersey came out to be like 23$ each.

Unfortunatly I had to buy one colour practise Jerseys for 20$ each because the league only told the coaches what color they were assigned four days before the season started. There was no time to wait for a shipment to come in.

yotesfan92

Dec 21, 2005
The triple threat site is really cheap!!! They definitely have the best prices I have seen!!! Their eastern conference all star jerseys are all sold out though, and I wanted to get a Briere one, so does anybody have any sites with cheap all star jersey's??

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->