Cheap, dirty and sleazy tricks

NORiculous

Jan 13, 2006
Montreal
Hi all.

I’ll start off by saying that I am a guy with two daughters. They are at the age where they are starting to date.

Being a guy, I have developed some tricks, which a few could/might be qualified as sleazy tricks, with women (or loved ones).

For example:

When in couple, the chores mostly get split naturally(to a point). One way to get away with not being the one to do the laundry is to understand when your partner needs to have clean clothes the most. The answer to that is fairly simple: underwear.

So the sleazy trick is to have more underwear then your loved one and they will most probably be the one to “naturally” do the laundry. (Admit you like this trick and will try it if you are not doing it already!!)

The goal of this post is be a I am trying to get a more extensive list of these types of tricks so that I can share them with my daughters(maybe use a few myself!). You guys have any? You can PM me if you don’t want to share it with everyone and be “exposed” or if your trick is too sleazy to be shared or posted.

They can be anything related to couples or dating(etc.).

Please post (or even better send a PM) with any tricks you have like this one. They can be cheap, sleazy, dirty, etc.

Thanks and Cheers,

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
All talk. Let’s see some proof. :)
In my mind the lockdowns happened because of an act of cheap debauchery that I can not bare to bring up. The sin incurred is something all of humanity is suffering over till this very day.

Bumpus

Shhh ...
Mar 4, 2008
WV
In my mind the lockdowns happened because of an act of cheap debauchery that I can not bare to bring up. The sin incurred is something all of humanity is suffering over till this very day.
You bastard!!!

You invented jorts, didn’t you?

Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
They can be cheap, sleazy, dirty, etc.

Hm. Off the top of my head I can't think of anything too clever. My fiancee and I are split when it comes to do the dishes. If you make the meal - you have to clean it up. I helped her with making omelets and decided to create more dishes for her to clean up than needed. I absolutely despise doing the dishes lmao.

cupcrazyman

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Aug 14, 2006
Leafland
I have too much experience to comment on cheap and sleazy tricks. They call me the cheapest man in the Midwest, and I haven’t ever even been there.

Are you one of those guys that goes to the movies & digs out empty popcorn & pop containers from the garbage and gets them refilled for free ? lol

Watched that on Cheapskates.

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
You bastard!!!

You invented jorts, didn’t you?
I did no such thing.

Are you one of those guys that goes to the movies & digs out empty popcorn & pop containers from the garbage and gets them refilled for free ? lol

Watched that on Cheapskates.
No, I'm talkin' trickin' trickin'. If you know, you know. But never should 40 dollars be exchanged in order to gain entry into another human being.

Reactions: Bumpus

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
Used to order a pizza for delivery from a pay phone (they couldn't tell in those days) for the address(es) next to the near by pizza shop. When the driver returned with the order we would wait a bit, then go in and get a XL pizza for next to nothing. Old college scam from back in the day.

cupcrazyman

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Aug 14, 2006
Leafland
The old Columbia Records & Tapes scam

You would get 11CDs or tapes for a penny plus shipping which was less than $4.Then you only had to buy so many over the next few years.

At college you would make up a fake address room number that didn't exist in your dorm & keep the almost free CDs & never buy anymore.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad