News Article: Charlie Jacobs declares disgust about state of Bruins

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
No kidding. And the ***** of it is they will let Quaider walk and my head will explode.

That kid has played his heart out. He at least is going down swinging. Literally and figuratively. I cant ask for more.

my guess is Chiarelli signs McQuaid to a Smith-like deal with the Leafs

TMac21

Save us Sweeney
May 21, 2003
What an appropriate photo.

As far as I'm concerned the guy doing the lifting is Quader. The wounded warrior still firing the shots is Bergie.

Problem is....... where's the rest of the platoon?

Hell yeah, well said!

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
just want to say this board is way more entertaining when chaos rains down as opposed to can 'Chris Bourque handle third line'

next week should be spectacular as one time friendly posters go after each other like brothers in the Civil War

I honestly want the Bruins to sneak into the playoffs and win the cup (Rask for Conn Smythe) just to see the fallout on this board. It would be amazing. I would honestly lobby for them to just shut the site down and archive the final post-game thread.

Ryan77

Jan 3, 2015
I honestly want the Bruins to sneak into the playoffs and win the cup (Rask for Conn Smythe) just to see the fallout on this board. It would be amazing. I would honestly lobby for them to just shut the site down and archive the final post-game thread.

I've been very critical all year of Rask and critical of him last year in the Montreal series.

If Rask ever wins the Conn Smyth and SC as a bruin I will post 1000 sorry to the board

NinthSpoke06

Nov 30, 2009
Watertown, MA
The whining about Charlie Jacobs is so god damn pathetic.

He said what needed to be said. Period. He as the owner of the team, should absolutely be communicating to the fans of this team what is going on behind the scenes. Rather than stonewalling the fans.

He put the heat on management and management shat themselves. That's a good thing, it showed him exactly what he was dealing with and now he knows he can get rid of them.

Chiarelli responded by throwing away two 2nds for Brett friggin Connolly and a 5th for Talbot.
While Claude responded by cutting the icetime of Spooner and Pastrnak and giving Campbell and Kelly 15 minutes a night.

Damn right. I'm glad Jeremy Jacobs and his son are our owners and I'm excited to be owned by them for the long haul. They are good owners who spend what's needed on the team. Now they need to find the right management team since this one wore out their welcome.

NinthSpoke06

Nov 30, 2009
Watertown, MA

Posts like this are so dumb.

Your really think we all wouldn't love for that to happen? You really think we would be mad that we won? That the team, coach and GMs players turned it around?

You really think we prefer this outcome?

No, the reason we are so mad is cause we expect so much more out of this team.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida

This whole situation is just so depressing. Claude and Chia are like family to some of us Bruins fans. Hate to see them go out like this, it would be terrible. 1 more year

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
The whining about Charlie Jacobs is so god damn pathetic.

He said what needed to be said. Period. He as the owner of the team, should absolutely be communicating to the fans of this team what is going on behind the scenes. Rather than stonewalling the fans.

He put the heat on management and management shat themselves. That's a good thing, it showed him exactly what he was dealing with and now he knows he can get rid of them.

Chiarelli responded by throwing away two 2nds for Brett friggin Connolly and a 5th for Talbot.
While Claude responded by cutting the icetime of Spooner and Pastrnak and giving Campbell and Kelly 15 minutes a night.

Damn right. I'm glad Jeremy Jacobs and his son are our owners and I'm excited to be owned by them for the long haul. They are good owners who spend what's needed on the team. Now they need to find the right management team since this one wore out their welcome.

I pray you never run a company of any significance or importance to the public good. Something tells me strategic thinking ain't your bag. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad