Rumor: Charles Hudon ready for a change of scenery

jiboy

la game dans la game
May 2, 2007
He has generated some good chances lately sadly for him he just cant buy any points..

Fixxer

Jul 28, 2016
He barely gets where he needs to go before being pushed aside by an opponent. Quite sad honestly. I was really routing for the guy. I hope as a poster said, that he works on his skating, like McCarron did last summer, and has an impact next year... if he's still here.
If he was not a Francophone, I guess he would have been away for a while now. The Habs want people from Québec. He is happy to be in Montreal. On the hockey side of things, it is more difficult. I still wish him the best.
He has offensive upsides, but can't buy time and space, the most important things!

Last edited:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
It's been mentioned in the Trade Proposal thread, but Elliote Friedman reported in his 31 Thoughts article that MB has let GM's know that Hudon is available and that he's asking for a mid-round pick for him (3rd to 5th round pick).

Reactions: Habaneros

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
It's been mentioned in the Trade Proposal thread, but Elliote Friedman reported in his 31 Thoughts article that MB has let GM's know that Hudon is available and that he's asking for a mid-round pick for him (3rd to 5th round pick).

Friedman knows nothing, he just makes stuff up that makes sense in speculating. Nobody talks to him, or the rest of the sportsnet crew.. because its bad for business. I mean of course that's all he's worth.

Where was he on the Weise deal? How about the Domi move? Its hilarious watching these guys spew common knowledge out there and putting an 'insider' label on it.

Reactions: Runner77

habdynasty

May 26, 2008
Friedman is one of the best guys in hockey. Now gord miller or Dreger are completely lost.

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
Friedman knows nothing, he just makes stuff up that makes sense in speculating. Nobody talks to him, or the rest of the sportsnet crew.. because its bad for business. I mean of course that's all he's worth.

Where was he on the Weise deal? How about the Domi move? Its hilarious watching these guys spew common knowledge out there and putting an 'insider' label on it.
Elliott is part of the Big 3 imo.

Bobby Mac, LeBrun and Elliott. When Mac retires after this year, Chris Johnson steps in.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
You sound upset.

I was going to add a disclaimer, now I must face the backlash. Plus, I haven't had a lot insults thrown my way in some time, I'm due.

psKuB.gif

Jul 6, 2016
He barely gets where he needs to go before being pushed aside by an opponent. Quite sad honestly. I was really routing for the guy. I hope as a poster said, that he works on his skating, like McCarron did last summer, and has an impact next year... if he's still here.
If he was not a Francophone, I guess he would have been away for a while now. The Habs want people from Québec. He is happy to be in Montreal. On the hockey side of things, it is more difficult. I still wish him the best.
He has offensive upsides, but can't buy time and space, the most important things!

Yeah . Right ... That's why, in the last year, they traded for Domi, Tatar, Suzuki, Reilly, Olofson, Weise, Thompson, Folin, Kulak, Agostino, Peca, Armia, and I certainly forgot a couple more.... And they drafted Kotkaniemi, Ylonen, Romanov, Olofson, etc....

:thumbd:

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->