Player Discussion Charles Hudon Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I think the best thing for him would be to give up the NHL. He reached his goal, was drafted by his childhood team, scored a few nice goals to show his kids in the future, made a few good bucks...

If he keep hanging on a league y doesn’t want him he will just waste his best year as a person and as a player. You still love hockey? Go dominate in an European league, on a team you can be a leader and be appreciated, get your family to discover a new culture in a nice city.

Just my opinion. Easier to say when you are not the one making the decision, but if I was him... I’d go to Switzerland or Germany and have a good time being a well liked star, better being a big fish in a smaller pond than a small one in the biggest there is

He lost 17 lbs. Let's see if it helps his speed. His speed is the only thing that doesn't make him an NHLer.

Reactions: Vachon23

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
I'm in the states and I don't follow any media for the Habs, so that's something I can't speak to but what local player hasn't the media pushed hard for? From the years of reading this board it sounds like just about every local player has been pushed hard by the media.

I don't know if Hudon has a big mouth or not, all I know is he needs to show a lot more on the ice or he's going to be an AHLer player no matter how badly he doesn't want to be.

I don't see any whining, my French isn't very good but it sounds like he was asked if he talked to MB and he said not since early summer. Seems like a nothing burger there.

I was convinced French was your mother tongue. Maybe because of your username. Damn Anglos, always appropriating our stuff, even our city name... :sarcasm: Just kidding, know that you're one of my favorite posters on here :nod:

Reactions: montreal

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
I think the best thing for him would be to give up the NHL. He reached his goal, was drafted by his childhood team, scored a few nice goals to show his kids in the future, made a few good bucks...

If he keep hanging on a league y doesn’t want him he will just waste his best year as a person and as a player. You still love hockey? Go dominate in an European league, on a team you can be a leader and be appreciated, get your family to discover a new culture in a nice city.

Just my opinion. Easier to say when you are not the one making the decision, but if I was him... I’d go to Switzerland or Germany and have a good time being a well liked star, better being a big fish in a smaller pond than a small one in the biggest there is

Europe would represent a huge pay cut for Hudon. At the end of this year he will have grossed 1.4 million (he had a 1 way contract this year). He also played 72 games the year before so he took a full NHL salary that year as well. I don't think he could make any more anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->