Player Discussion Charles Hudon Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Where in the **** do you see me defending him ? I believe i said he has WAY more talent then the two fringe NHL players you mentioned.
He is a heartless gutless lazy player.

Probably when you said this.

Lol what ? Not talent wise. Thats a farce.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
He needs a fresh start elsewhere but I don't think it will be in the NHL. Apparently Bergevin tried to trade him but no other GM wanted to give us a valuable 4th liner for him.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
He needs a fresh start elsewhere but I don't think it will be in the NHL. Apparently Bergevin tried to trade him but no other GM wanted to give us a valuable 4th liner for him.

I've said it before, I think the Canucks or Oilers would be good trade partners for JD.

Mike Mike Caron

Aug 29, 2010
He grew a thick neck while waiting on the side line. I like swole Hudon, let's hope he comes back to prove he belongs.

DinosaurBones

Sep 18, 2018
Habs saying "we haven't given up on Hudon" is saying hes worth something pls xo at the draft... I like Hudon, but hes done in Montreal.

Reactions: Redux91

calder candidate

Feb 25, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
We weren’t able to trade him, but we would probably have lost him on waiver. Resign him waive after camp if he get pick up good for him if he doesn’t he will be great in the AHL.

Monsieur Miz

Nov 3, 2017
I still remember the game where he had like 16 hits.

Wasn't enough apparently. No f***ing way scrubs like Deslauriers and Weise deserved to play over him.

I wish him success with a new team, he deserves it.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Habs saying "we haven't given up on Hudon" is saying hes worth something pls xo at the draft... I like Hudon, but hes done in Montreal.

If teams were interested in him I would think he would have been gone by the deadline. I think he gets his QO and ends up in Laval as cheap depth in case of injuries unless his works really hard on his speed, strength and skating this off-season. I still think he can be an NHLer but if he doesn't get quicker he won't make it.

angusyoung

The life of..The Party
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
If teams were interested in him I would think he would have been gone by the deadline. I think he gets his QO and ends up in Laval as cheap depth in case of injuries unless his works really hard on his speed, strength and skating this off-season. I still think he can be an NHLer but if he doesn't get quicker he won't make it.

AHL is his ceiling,huge difference between NHL and AHL. Top point producers in the A do not necessarily translate to being solid NHL players. Just this year,Carr had a tremendous season,yet,nothing in the NHL.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
I’ve given up on him......another Bournival

Reactions: Habby4Life

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Bournival was a guy who had great skating and no quit attitude, he had no skill though. Hudon has all the tools but his size and skating don't allow him to take one shift off.
Not an actual comparison....more of a they gonna both fade off into oblivion

Last edited:

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
AHL is his ceiling,huge difference between NHL and AHL. Top point producers in the A do not necessarily translate to being solid NHL players. Just this year,Carr had a tremendous season,yet,nothing in the NHL.

we'll see, he had 2 seasons in the NHL, one good one really bad. I like Carr and complained a lot last year about how Julien should have played him more but Hudon in one season has almost as many points as Carr has in his career of 100 games while being a couple years younger. So the question to me is can Hudon repeat his 1st season where he had a .43 ppg or not.

The NHL is about to dilute it's talent pool in another year so that's just going to open more spots but he has to get quicker. So for me I will wait and see what he does this off-season, he wouldn't be the first player to have a solid rookie year and then a really crappy 2nd year only to end up somewhere in the middle. If he can put up 20-25 pts with improved speed then some team might be able to find room for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->