Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
This time around he might actually get picked if he gets sent down again

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
This time around he might actually get picked if he gets sent down again

Not if he only stays say one week. There is a threshold that he can’t get past without clearing waivers and that’s closer to 28 days or so. I’d have to look it up.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Based on who deserve it...it's fine. And let's hope he brings his game based on how hot he was in the AHL. Belzile could have been the one too. But right now in the AHL, there are not a whole lot of other candidates. No way would I bring up Peca or Weise. They are not good enough for that level of play and don't deserve it. Evans obviously cooled down as I expected. Some say Vejdemo....well I don't see it. Though how responsible defensively he is, Julien would like him.

Jul 6, 2016
Based on who deserve it...it's fine. And let's hope he brings his game based on how hot he was in the AHL. Belzile could have been the one too. But right now in the AHL, there are not a whole lot of other candidates. No way would I bring up Peca or Weise. They are not good enough for that level of play and don't deserve it. Evans obviously cooled down as I expected. Some say Vejdemo....well I don't see it. Though how responsible defensively he is, Julien would like him.

If KK is healthy, we won't see Hudon in any games.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
If it's Hudon in for Drouin, and KK is still out, I'd go:

Last few NHL games for Hudon. Use that money wisely kid.

He'll make much more money than you or I will ever dream of either playing in Europe or even the AHL.

Schwang

May 6, 2002
Kingston, Ont
Visit site
I called it. Him and Vejdemo were way more deserving than Poehling. And Vejdemo is having a great year. The guy has offensive talent.

Reactions: teddygmr

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com

Weise is injured, Peca has been getting better of late but needs to do a good bit more for a guy that spent all of last year in the NHL and was a very solid AHLer before.

Belzile had a hot start but has cooled off since, he's got points in just 1 of the last 7 games.

Hudon with 7 goals in the last 7 games, so I can see why they called him.

Vejdemo I would not call up yet, give him more time to see if he can keep this up as I'm not expecting him to be able to. He's got 7 pts in his last 5 and has easily been among their best players of late while mostly playing on the bottom lines.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad