Charity is Absolute f***ing Garbage

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Imagine Literally givin`g AnWay money for Free. :laugh: I Work`d hard 4 every Dime @ my Disposal `n` I`ll be Gosh`d if I Will literally give it away 2 sum Ner`d who didn`t work as hard as me. I Have Million`s `n` Million`s `n` Million`s `n` Million`s of Dollar`s `n` I`m Keepin`g it all 4 Myselve. :yo::yo::yo:

If U Donate 2 Charity, U Are Liderally A Idiot.

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
Imagine Literally givin`g AnWay money for Free. :laugh: I Work`d hard 4 every Dime @ my Disposal `n` I`ll be Gosh`d if I Will literally give it away 2 sum Ner`d who didn`t work as hard as me. I Have Million`s `n` Million`s `n` Million`s `n` Million`s of Dollar`s `n` I`m Keepin`g it all 4 Myselve. :yo::yo::yo:

If U Donate 2 Charity, U Are Liderally A Idiot.
What happens when they implement the 99% tax rate on the wealthy?

Newsworthy

Jan 28, 2018
USA
Cricket trying to be the comedian he is not. Insulting people isn't funny ever. Amateurism at its best. Kathy Griffin level.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
I would Rather lite money on Fire then Donate Gosh-Earn`d Money to Poor Peasant`s like Yourselve. Have fun Starvin`g 2nite Wile I Am Sailing Aroun`d on my Privacht Yacht, As Usual. :yo::biglaugh::yo::biglaugh:
Considering how dumb you sound from your posts on here I highly doubt you don't still live with your parents making minimum wage if you work at all.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
LITERALLY NERD`S.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

If I Wasn`t Literally Rich then How Would I Literally Afford THIS YAGHT:

:yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo:
pu4cbBX.jpg

:yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo:

Their I`m Am Saling Acro`s`t The S`pecific Ocean with My Beautiful Wive Touring the Worl`d with are Beautiful Feet. :handclap: So How Did We AnFord This If We Aren`t Literally Rich?

Cheque Mate. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Reactions: Mantis and Urblock

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
LITERALLY NERD`S.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

If I Wasn`t Literally Rich then How Would I Literally Afford THIS YAGHT:

pu4cbBX.jpg

Their I`m Am Saling Acro`s`t The S`pecific Ocean with My Beautiful Wive Touring the Worl`d with are Beautiful Feet. :handclap: So How Did We AnFord This If We Aren`t Literally Rich?

Cheque Mate. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I can't thank you enough for the DM invite to your big boat for NYE but I am afraid that myselve and Ashbae have plans already concocted for the eve of new years day and the tickets were expensive so we cannot change them at this latest minute due to issues regarding logistics but if it is not too much of a request maybe perhaps we can rain-cheque this for a later date perhaps in the months of February or March of 2019? I am currently training for my new job which will replace all of the other jobs in just ONE job and should have PTO benefits accrued by those months to have a short holiday and we (Ashbae and myselve) were thinking of doing a cruise but this sound like an even better vay-cay because it is more intimate and sometimes those cruises cause sickness and flu-like viruses and infections due to the food-safety or lacking there-of, but your chef sounds amazing and I'm sure that you pay for only the best!

Reactions: Jiminy Cricket

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Charity is a Scam. I Use 2 donate Million`s of dollar`s to Cancer, Ade`s, Hospital`s, Etc. And I Got Literally Absolutely Nothin`g in Return, `n` Those Disease`s isn`t even Cure`d. So I will Keep my Hard Earn`d money 2 Myselve from now on. :clap::clap::clap:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Liderally Riddle me This: How come Everyone Start`s a f***in`g GoFundMe everytime they get sum f***in`g Bill`s now. Guess wat, I`m not Contributin`g a f***in`g Dime because Take Care of You`re own Selve. :yo: It`s not my Respomsability 2 pay for You`re bill`s, even if it`s Medical Bill`s u Should of thought about that Before gettin`g sick. Or Get sum Better Health Insurance. It`s Literally That Simple. :yo::yo::yo:

Reactions: Roman Fell

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad