Post-Game Talk (GBU): Character Win

Howie Hodge

Zombie Woof
Sep 16, 2017
Buffalo, NY
Just got back. Sat in the STH Suite tonight. First time for that experience. It was very nice. Unlimited food and drink. And to catch a win was a nice added bonus.

So I asked what the price is if one wanted to rent a suite for a game. Here’s the breakdown ...

Jumping off point ...
$3,000 - $5,000 per game depending on the opponent.

$1,500 for unlimited food.

18 seats per suite.

There are 80 suites..

As far as what those suites bring in ... Let those numbers sink in a little.

Those prices include gratuity? (But if no food, no need.)

So if we get 18 people, we could do a lower priced Suit for $250, with food, per person.

$167 per person without food.

$83 dollars buys at least a few beers, so the hell with the food.

I'm in if we have 16 more interested people...:thumbu:

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
Those prices include gratuity? (But if no food, no need.)

So if we get 18 people, we could do a lower priced Suit for $250, with food, per person.

$167 per person without food.

$83 dollars buys at least a few beers, so the hell with the food.

I'm in if we have 16 more interested people...:thumbu:

For a one time experience with unlimited grub.... I thought it was kinda high, but understandable I guess considering.

As far as beverages, I know it included pop, water bottles, coffee, tea, and I believe cans of beer. You have your own bathroom, and closet for coats.

You have a personal host/hostess asking if they can get you anything all night long.

The grub that was there tonight was (and I may be forgetting some):
Pizza (any toppings)
Chicken fingers
Chicken quesadillas
Salad
Chips n dip
Popcorn
Cookies

Other things I’m forgetting now.

Howie Hodge

Zombie Woof
Sep 16, 2017
Buffalo, NY
For a one time experience with unlimited grub.... I thought it was kinda high, but understandable I guess considering.

As far as beverages, I know it included pop, water bottles, coffee, tea, and I believe cans of beer. You have your own bathroom, and closet for coats.

You have a personal host/hostess asking if they can get you anything all night long.

The grub that was there tonight was (and I may be forgetting some):
Pizza (any toppings)
Chicken fingers
Chicken quesadillas
Salad
Chips n dip
Popcorn
Cookies

Other things I’m forgetting now.
Well if it includes beer, then maybe yes on the food.

I used to work for Sahlens when they had a box, so I know what the prices are like on food, drinks, and gratuity as I used to put it on my card to get reimbursed.

It is a great experience, one I never took for granted.

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Just got back. Sat in the STH Suite tonight. First time for that experience. It was very nice. Unlimited food and drink. And to catch a win was a nice added bonus.

So I asked what the price is if one wanted to rent a suite for a game. Here’s the breakdown ...

Jumping off point ...

18 seats per suite.

There are 80 suites..

Was in the First Niagara suite in 2012 when we came back to beat Toronto in OT to keep our playoffs hopes alive with a Roy goal.

Amazing (free) food, and best game I've ever been to.

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
Last edited:
Reactions: Tatanka

debaser66

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2012

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN

Jumping off point ...

18 seats per suite.

There are 80 suites..

250 for plush seats and all you can eat.. bet

itwasaforwardpass

I'll be the hyena
Mar 4, 2017
Probably their best sixty minute defensive effort all season. It was nice to see Larsson rewarded with a goal.

Risto and Lee really don't like each other :laugh:

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Seeing the “Heavy Line” continuing to do good rather than evil is heartening. All three of Larsson, Girgensons, and Okposo can play a cycle game and that can make them a contributing factor even if they don’t score. Possession, the grind, being defensively responsible - wish they had another line like it but what they bring the team needs.

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
I like reading when the sky is temporarily not fallin..Good win.. Loved the 28 22 21 combo.. its the bike lock I still cant find.. Dont like emoji but would use an putchforks and torches if one can be found..
agreed...

Seeing the “Heavy Line” continuing to do good rather than evil is heartening. All three of Larsson, Girgensons, and Okposo can play a cycle game and that can make them a contributing factor even if they don’t score. Possession, the grind, being defensively responsible - wish they had another line like it but what they bring the team needs.
LOVED Okposo breaking off his mark and driving to the high slot on the 3rd goal (Larsson tap-in). That’s a vet move to anticipate Girgs possession. (Sorry If mentioned in GDT - I stayed away from that.)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->