Character or story-line you never saw and want to see in WWE (or others )

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Not sure if y'all have played Batman Telltale Season 2 where you're the good, moral Batman who's friends with the obsessive, starstruck John Doe (Joker). He then slowly turns and turns and BOOM.

Closest we got was Goldust vs. Stardust, but he was then shoved into an IC ladder match

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
I just heard this on the radio yesterday but apparently Vince Russo was saying on his podcast the other day that after OJ Simpson got off on the murder charges in the mid 90's that McMahon wanted to sign OJ for a storyline where the ghost of Ron Goldman attacked him. McMahon is absolutely nuts :laugh:

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I just heard this on the radio yesterday but apparently Vince Russo was saying on his podcast the other day that after OJ Simpson got off on the murder charges in the mid 90's that McMahon wanted to sign OJ for a storyline where the ghost of Ron Goldman attacked him. McMahon is absolutely nuts :laugh:

Never heard that before... given the source I'm a bit skeptical. The Gangstas referenced the OJ trial though. Something like "Good job OJ, two more we don't have to worry about!"

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk

Wow, even better as the crazy stories posted in this thread.

For example Jim Ross Colon Surgery (RAW 10.24.2005) :

Reactions: 93gilmour93
Feb 24, 2017
I expect Vince to push for a story where Roman Reigns either defeats a monster character named Luke E. Mia, or he is successful in a “Radiation Chamber” match for all of the belts.

Reactions: 93gilmour93

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad