Character or story-line you never saw and want to see in WWE (or others )

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Joey Ryan but Vince loves the gimmick and goes all in on it

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
For example: Triplets. Three wrestlers, they look as one.

Edge-Edgeheads.jpg

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
In 2011 or so, I wanted Del Rio to be a Mexican soap opera villain. I wanted him to buy control of WWE and start an offshoot from the main picture. Punk with the belt, and Cena fighting super heroes and Del Rio's chronies.
I would still like a rich heel to threaten to buy the company.

Reactions: Le Tricolore

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
In 2011 or so, I wanted Del Rio to be a Mexican soap opera villain. I wanted him to buy control of WWE and start an offshoot from the main picture. Punk with the belt, and Cena fighting super heroes and Del Rio's chronies.

Getting Cena out of the mainstream promotion (Raw) and into a cartoony offshoot (Smackdown) probably would have been for the best. I like the rich heel buying the company idea mainly because it could lead to a McMahon face turn that is sorely needed and that would probably be very effective, particularly if it was Stephanie.

I long wanted to see a wrestler who beats people primarily through knockouts. Yes, they sort of went down this route with Owens but not really. Presentation would be similar to Tommy from the movie Warrior. I used several storylines I wanted to see in the wrestling drafts already. For instance, I always thought it would be good for Rude to face off against a guy who was fat but very athletic. I also wanted to see a weasel type wrestler utilize the hoopla around concussions to avoid defending his title.

Last edited:

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
I always played with the idea of Bray breaking superstars one by one and having them join the family. Eventually it would get so big that it would be Wyatt family vs WWE.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
^that makes me so sound, there was so much money in that story.

There was also a gigantic pop when they came face to face at one of the Rumbles.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
The thing is at that time when HHH was champ, Bryan was injured.

the two top stars they had, and most over stars, in order, were:

1) Dean Ambrose
2) Bray Wyatt

Roman wasn’t even top-3 at that time. They cut off their nose to spite their face, and now Wyatt is a severely damaged character, and Dean has left.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
The thing is at that time when HHH was champ, Bryan was injured.

the two top stars they had, and most over stars, in order, were:

1) Dean Ambrose
2) Bray Wyatt

Roman wasn’t even top-3 at that time. They cut off their nose to spite their face, and now Wyatt is a severely damaged character, and Dean has left.

An Ambrose/Wyatt fued would have been amazing

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I put that on creative. If they let those two have a little more creative freedom, it would have been amazing. Both guys are bat **** crazy and unpredictable
Well yeah, but i don’t expect much from creative.

They had Wyatt cost Ambrose the HIAC match vs. Seth that Dean should have won with a f***ing hologram, and then Dean lost to Bray because he blew up a TV in his face. It was incredibly stupid and the entire program never made much sense.

Reactions: OneManIsNoMan

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Well yeah, but i don’t expect much from creative.

They had Wyatt cost Ambrose the HIAC match vs. Seth that Dean should have won with a ****ing hologram, and then Dean lost to Bray because he blew up a TV in his face. It was incredibly stupid and the entire program never made much sense.

And this is why Bray hasnt had anything to do for a while now and Dean is leaving. It just blow my mind how much of a piss poor job they do with 95% of their storylines.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I mean they almost turned Bray into a tramsvestite but he was saved by the mumps. His character went so far off the rails that I don’t think there’s any repairing him anymore no matter how this “repackaging” goes. They just don’t get it.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I'm not big on Wyatt the individual but the gimmick and stable had potential for more. WWE would blow feuds that could have been very good and didn't bother to really expand the group (not necessarily in terms of numbers) or push things forward. It's not difficult to think of good feuds for Wyatt vs almost anyone in WWE, but most of them centered around "Hey! You cost me my match for no real reason! Now I am thoroughly displeased!" and that doesn't do so much for people.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Bray shouldn’t have had to wrestle Cena at WM30. He should have 100% been trying to take down the machine. Just like Bryan shouldn’t have had to wrestle HHH at WM30 to get into the title match the same night. If I could have reshuffled things:

Bryan/Orton/Batista
Wyatt/HHH
Cena/Taker
Brock match

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I mean they almost turned Bray into a tramsvestite but he was saved by the mumps. His character went so far off the rails that I don’t think there’s any repairing him anymore no matter how this “repackaging” goes. They just don’t get it.

Even at his worst Bray still got reactions. The fans WANT to be able to cheer him. Add that with his obvious talent on the mic and I don't know if I believe he's ever FULLY beyond repair.

But we'll see.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Even at his worst Bray still got reactions. The fans WANT to be able to cheer him. Add that with his obvious talent on the mic and I don't know if I believe he's ever FULLY beyond repair.

But we'll see.
I gotta disagree with the reaction bit. He was getting no reactions and more “what?” chants than anything else before he disappeared again. No one was paying attention to his promos, or him, because he was just a dude who spoke in tongues that no one understood and he lost every match. Maybe I’m remembering wrong, though, I don’t know. Woken Matt was the most over part of Wyatt’s act.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI

That's basically what Dario Cueto from Lucha Underground is.

That guy who plays him is good, by the way. Forget about Del Rio and bring that guy in to be involved with the Luchas in WWE right now. He's a real TV actor though so I doubt they could get him.

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
That's basically what Dario Cueto from Lucha Underground is.

That guy who plays him is good, by the way. Forget about Del Rio and bring that guy in to be involved with the Luchas in WWE right now. He's a real TV actor though so I doubt they could get him.
Oh I'm no Del Rio fan by any means. Same with Cena. I thought it would have been a good excuse to get Cena and all his cartoonish super villains into one contained story. A best case scenario.

I know who you're referring to, but I'd want the character I'm thinking of to be a wrestler too.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
a puppet coming out of a box,in a dark room full of smoke, where the puppet starts coughing.

its hard for me to know what i dont wanna see. im guessing just by morals anything racist.
but as of creativity i dont know until see it. im like open to anything. giant pandas from japan and cross-dressers from mexico. sure.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad