Hockey Fights: Chara vs Trenin Jan 7th 2020

supsens

Oct 6, 2013
Not sure about that, but what exactly does that have to do with Chara here?

If he isn't holding on, he goes completely down. Ko, tko, either way that shot ended it.

Watch it again he grabs him and stars to punch again the refs stopped it.

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
Looked like he got caught pretty good, but shook it off and stood back up straight and took the kid down. Not too bad for a 40something year old guy that just had jaw surgery a couple weeks ago. Probably shouldn't be fighting, especially when that tool Ritchie is standing right there.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Sounds like he probably should have been wearing a cage/jaw protector - and this goes without saying - and not getting into a fight.

Your Boy Troy

Sep 19, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
Sounds like he probably should have been wearing a cage/jaw protector - and this goes without saying - and not getting into a fight.
Exactly, clearly he felt comfortable enough to fight. He thought that he was going to handle a non-fighter with ease - evidently that didn't occur.

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
lol came here expecting Chara to be KO'd and saw him win a fight lol

Still was impressive of Tenin to step up, and think that might be the first punch that's ever been landed on Chara as well. It def stunned him, but not more than for a milisecond.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
lol came here expecting Chara to be KO'd and saw him win a fight lol

Still was impressive of Tenin to step up, and think that might be the first punch that's ever been landed on Chara as well. It def stunned him, but not more than for a milisecond.
Best, most clear shot of the fight was by Treinin, which caused the refs to call it. Just because he could have kept going doesn't be he won.

Ufc and boxing matches get ended prematurely sometimes because of shots like that. Doesn't make it any less of a win.

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
Best, most clear shot of the fight was by Treinin, which caused the refs to call it. Just because he could have kept going doesn't be he won.

Ufc and boxing matches get ended prematurely sometimes because of shots like that. Doesn't make it any less of a win.
lol those shots happen a dozen times a round, give me a break

Dan Kelly

Sep 27, 2017
I’m not hurt. We’re good, lots of dubs. You seem to be the one who’s upset.

i dunno how upset B's fans really are, i mean the team has been one of the best in the league for years now, 3 finals appearances since 2011 and a cup win. they are the definition of success in the league and are strong contenders for yet another run at a cup this spring! wish my Oilers had this kind of success!! o_O

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
How big is Trenin?

And the real question... Why would Chara want to fight him after a clean hit?

According to my Milwaukee Admirals program from earlier in the season, Yakov Trenin is 6'3" and 215 pounds. He hasn't had many fights in Milwaukee.

He has gone from an awkward fighter to an okay one. Nailing Chara on the chin and buckling his knees was a big surprise to me!

His last season in Gatineau, 2016-17, he had 84 PIMs in 54 games.

Reactions: HogTown06

bb_fan

Feb 27, 2002
boston
Visit site

You should probably stuck to ufc and boxing then....

ruaware41

Typical
Oct 22, 2019
Trenin landed the most hits, Chara barely landed anything. Trenin landed the one big hit.

Clear win for Trenin until unless you're an unreasonably biased Bruins fan.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad