Chaosrevolver's Annual Mock Draft Rounds 1-7

Stoneberg

Bored
Nov 10, 2005
Halifax
I'd say Petrecki over Plante, but I agree that a defenseman would be the best options so I agree with Plante as well.

Jeffrey

Feb 2, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
With the 15th pick overall:
:edmonton the Edmonton Oilers are proud to select from Almetyevsk Russia, left winger Maksim Mayorov.

Anaheim and cmcdmania are now on the clock and has been PM.

chaosrevolver

Snubbed Again
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2006
Ontario
With the 15th pick overall:
:edmonton the Edmonton Oilers are proud to select from Almetyevsk Russia, left winger Maksim Mayorov.

Anaheim and cmcdmania are now on the clock and has been PM.
luckof theduck is new Ducks GM but dont woory I PM'ed him

luckoftheduck

Apr 5, 2007
Los Angeles
With the 16th pick in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft, the Anaheim Ducks are pleased to select from Frolunda of the Swedish Jr. League, center Lars Eller.

Note: The Ducks make a surprise pick of a European because of this Euros somewhat unknown status....the Ducks feel he is a bit of a project but will develop into a 1st or 2nd line talent.
Also, the Ducks looked back at the Kings selection of Anze Kopitar, who was also relatively unknown in making their pick.

NOTE: I REALLY WANT TO TRADE UP TO THE SECOND ROUND....I'M OFFERING MY FIRST TWO 4th ROUNDERS AND MAYBE a 5th or 6th....PM me.

mikethompson

Mar 20, 2007
Maple Ridge
with the 18th pick in this years NHL Entry Draft the Calgary Flames are very excited to draft from the WHL Prince George Cougars forward DANA TYRELL,
Assets
Agressive loves to finish his check
Has a very good shot
Flaws
Has a good shot when he wants to use it
Needs to compete everyday instead of taking days off.

#1GuinFan

Apr 4, 2003
canada
Visit site
I am still entertaining offers for those looking to move up a few slots. PM me.

I am also possibly interested in acquiring an additional late 1st, those open to moving thiers please let me know with a proposal.

Last edited:

#1GuinFan

Apr 4, 2003
canada
Visit site
With the 20th overall pick in the 2007 NHL entry draft, the Pittsburgh Penguins are pleased to select from Colorado College of the WCHA, Left Winger Billy Sweatt.

michel newtown

Feb 14, 2007
The St-Louis Blues are proud to select with the 22nd pick from Seattle of the WHL, Thomas Hickey.
Soldat Samsonov has been PMed

Louis Houde

Jan 28, 2006
Trois-rivières
With the 23rd overall pick in the 2007 NHL entry draft, the Philadelphia Flyers are very pleased to select from Saskatoon of the whl , centre Colton Gillies.
Vancouver has been pm'ed

TomahawkSniper

Aug 19, 2004
Vancouver
With the 24th selection, the Vancouver Canucks are proud to select from the WHL's Chilliwack Bruins, Oscar Moller.

St.Louis has been pm'ed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->