Channel One Cup Rosters 2022

Lartsaman

Aug 2, 2018
Finland
Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan played a Channel One Cup recently. Russia shockingly lost against the Belarus. These games were not broadcasted anywere outside Russia I guess. Any info about what kind of roster selections were there? Im not a fan of Russian hockey but I really like to know how they handle things now as they are what they are. Ive read that they use U-25 teams because of 2026 Olympics coming but I´m almost certain that they will make a comeback at Worlds as early a in 2024.

So the rosters? I understand also cyrillic alphabet, its not that of a problem for me. Just need to know where to find them.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
You can see games, highlights and whatever you want on official Belarus HF YT channel. This is final highlights, for example:

Reactions: Lartsaman

Elias40

Jan 3, 2020
Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan played a Channel One Cup recently. Russia shockingly lost against the Belarus. These games were not broadcasted anywere outside Russia I guess. Any info about what kind of roster selections were there? Im not a fan of Russian hockey but I really like to know how they handle things now as they are what they are. Ive read that they use U-25 teams because of 2026 Olympics coming but I´m almost certain that they will make a comeback at Worlds as early a in 2024.

So the rosters? I understand also cyrillic alphabet, its not that of a problem for me. Just need to know where to find them.
G: Serebryakov, Dorozhko
D: Nikishin, Dronov, Sharipzyanov, Chistyakov, Yelesin, Telegin, Likhachyov, Savikov, Provolnev, Yakovlev, Nesterov, Dronov
F: Voronkov, Safonov, Dzhioshvili, Gritsyuk, Semyonov, Tolchinski, Mamin, Kadeykin, Okulov, Rashevsky, Vorobyov, Karnaukhov, Grigorenko, Tkachyov.

Maybe I missed someone, maybe this will be enough for you.

Reactions: Lartsaman

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad