Changing the teams threads

Beastieboi

Oct 29, 2019
What's the likelihood of Minnesota changing the teams jersey for next season (20th anniversary) ?
And if so by how much?
And what would you like to happen?

I personally think just losing the red all together would look good and an even darker green.

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
Depends on if the Winter classic gets postponed. If it does 100% getting a new jersey. If it doesn't, 0%

Reactions: AKL

HotDish

Win it for Hynes
Aug 17, 2020
The State of Hockey
My guess is the Wild get their Alts next year. I wouldn’t complain if they did something like our scripted alts from a few years ago. Not a complete copy but green and cream colored. Plus I’d love state of hockey shoulder patches like they had on the stadium series.

the Red has really grown on me in recent years, but if we did drop it. There are some pretty cool schemes we could change to.

YdjXTWRYPhECsfd-800x450-noPad.jpg

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
My guess is the Wild get their Alts next year. I wouldn’t complain if they did something like our scripted alts from a few years ago. Not a complete copy but green and cream colored. Plus I’d love state of hockey shoulder patches like they had on the stadium series.

the Red has really grown on me in recent years, but if we did drop it. There are some pretty cool schemes we could change to.

YdjXTWRYPhECsfd-800x450-noPad.jpg

Dallas just dropped that same basic scheme, I don't see us picking it up.

Beastieboi

Oct 29, 2019
I like the idea of green and cream.

Dark green and yellow would really pop too, close to North stars colours but different enough that Dallas fans don't whinge.

Beastieboi

Oct 29, 2019
I was a fan of those jerseys the kids wore in a preseason tournament, i think its one of their training jerseys

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I just get sad seeing those old North Star colors without the logo. What a great f***ing name.

HotDish

Win it for Hynes
Aug 17, 2020
The State of Hockey
I just get sad seeing those old North Star colors without the logo. What a great f***ing name.
If Minnesota doesn’t lose its teams, they have some pretty iconic Minnesotan sport teams.

NBA: Lakers - Duh 10,000 lakes
NFL: Vikings - plays up all the Scandinavian heritage in the state.
NHL: North Stars - North Star State.
MLB: Twins - for the Twin cities.
MLS: Loons - State bird.

you would be hard press to find another market that has their sport teams tie into their market so closely.

Reactions: Blue Ox

HotDish

Win it for Hynes
Aug 17, 2020
The State of Hockey
a quick tidbits, Russo pretty much said Wild were getting Alts next season.

Also, anyway we can get these guys/girls to design our alts? I'd love to get +70 to speed and +100 to power.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
a quick tidbits, Russo pretty much said Wild were getting Alts next season.

Also, anyway we can get these guys/girls to design our alts? I'd love to get +70 to speed and +100 to power.

I’ve got about 10 different alts created on NHL 20 that would be perfect and I’m willing to sell them to the wild for the low

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad