Change Morrows Number

Fordy

May 28, 2008
ya and glass should change his number to off this team right guys???

Penguins23

Le Magnifique
Dec 14, 2006
NB Canada
Speaking of Morrow's number. I don't mind Glass giving him number 10 but why did Glass have to take 15 and force Jeffrey into a new number?

Stecz

Jul 28, 2010
Speaking of Morrow's number. I don't mind Glass giving him number 10 but why did Glass have to take 15 and force Jeffrey into a new number?

Tenure. Surprised Jeffrey didn't take 21 as he wore that when he was locked out and when he was at WBS. Heinze probably told him to find another number with a 1 in front as he only wanted to change one number. I'm also surprised Glass didn't demand 15 off Jeffrey when he joined.

BrunoPuntzJones

Biscuit Scorer
Apr 17, 2012
Washington, DC
Tenure. Surprised Jeffrey didn't take 21 as he wore that when he was locked out and when he was at WBS. Heinze probably told him to find another number with a 1 in front as he only wanted to change one number. I'm also surprised Glass didn't demand 15 off Jeffrey when he joined.
21 is retired.

Sidgeni Malkby

Nov 19, 2008
NJ

Glass was originally 15, but since Jeffrey got it first, Glass took 10.

When he was asked to give up 10, he said sure, but since he was senior to Jeffrey, he wanted his 15 back.

That's all she wrote folks :).

Harvey Birdman

…Need some law books, with pictures this time…
Oct 21, 2008
Penguins Legal Office
hmm-yes-quite.jpg

Mischa

Feb 11, 2012
They can play this every time he scores:

reminds me of the joke I made when everyone was so upset about the trade

The cup will come out, to Morrow. Bet your 4.5 million dollars that Brenden Morrow, will bring the cup.

When you're stuck with a trade that brings dismay and anger, you just stick up your chin and grin and say.

The cup will come out, to Morrow. Shero believes in Brenden Morrow.
We'll see after May.

Brenden Morrow, Brenden Morrow.
We'll love ya, tomorrow.

He was only a trade away!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad