NCAA GDT: Championship Week

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Jake Browning is the reverse Jared Goff/Cal- one guy put up gaudy numbers but couldn't win, the other guy puts up lousy numbers yet wins.

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
Jake Browning is the reverse Jared Goff/Cal- one guy put up gaudy numbers but couldn't win, the other guy puts up lousy numbers yet wins.

The whole offense was stymied, Utah's defense was just too dialed and ready. I wouldn't put it all on Browning, although he certainly had a rough day.

If the Udub D is even a bit off today they lose this game.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
That pass interference could’ve been called, but it wasn’t an egregiously bad no-call.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
@GKJ - here is another chance to become a multi-millionaire......just follow the advice of The Bear on these games:

UCF minus 3 over Memphis
Clemson minus 27.5 over Pitt
Northwestern plus 14.5 over THE Ohio State University

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Corso's Headgear Selection from Atlanta & the SEC Championship - my final report of the season :cry: (I will not be doing one next week)

Factoid: Lee is 4-1 when picking the SEC Championship game

Sign of the Day: "I'm a Vols fan....but this is the closest I'm going to get to a championship." :biglaugh:

Celebrity Picker: Yet another gem from ESPN....some Georgia rapper named Quavo :facepalm: who of course likes Georgia to win the SEC

Lee: Reminds us he has picked 'Bama 30 times over the years.....but tells Kirk this time he's going to do something different & asks for the Dawghead…...but it is a fakeout as he once again dons Big Al :biglaugh:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
@GKJ - here is another chance to become a multi-millionaire......just follow the advice of The Bear on these games:

UCF minus 3 over Memphis
Clemson minus 27.5 over Pitt
Northwestern plus 14.5 over THE Ohio State University
I think I'm actually with him on all 3. Of course, with the low number of games, he has to actually pick games we're all watching.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Big 12 officials in all there glory. Why review an INT when there was a personal foul before it?

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Penalty cost UT 3 points but field goals aren't going to win this game so a big win for them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->