Euro: Champions League Semifinals

KallioWeHardlyKnewYe

Hey! We won!
May 30, 2003
Meanwhile, it's worth remembering in advance that whichever team loses the final, their coach will also be an OVERRATED LOSER-FRAUD. Winning is all that counts, you see. Apart from when you don't win dominantly enough, obviously.

Yep. Saw someone on Twitter note yesterday that the Klopp v. Poch final means one of them will be able to shed the ridiculous "no trophies" criticism. The other will still have to deal with it as if winning the Carabao Cup is a greater accomplishment than losing a Champions League final.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Yep. Saw someone on Twitter note yesterday that the Klopp v. Poch final means one of them will be able to shed the ridiculous "no trophies" criticism. The other will still have to deal with it as if winning the Carabao Cup is a greater accomplishment than losing a Champions League final.

Klopp has won trophies though....3 I believe.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I do think it would be sad for Klopp if he lost another European final, teams aside.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I do think it would be sad for Klopp if he lost another European final, teams aside.
Losing in a final is always sad. Even if it happens 3 straight years. You get mocked and the team is considered worthless. Of course I’ve never experienced as my teams win 3 straight trophies. Internationally.

KallioWeHardlyKnewYe

Hey! We won!
May 30, 2003
My lack-of-global-view mistake aside, there is certainly a specific strain of City/United/Arsenal/Chelsea fan that likes to hold "no trophies" against Poch and Klopp in England.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Well yea, but I'd say those three trophies in Germany are worth at least 1 EFL/Carabao Cup, so I guess we can give him credit for 1 ;)
Is it really called carabao cup? I honestly don’t even know, I just picture the animal every time.

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
It just finally hit me why Ronlado and Zidane just magically disappeared. The CL final is in Real Madrid this year. The rigged reign was over. Too obvious when you win 4 in a row in your own stadium.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
It’s not in Real Madrid, it’s in Madrid. And it’s not at the Bernabeu, it’s at Wanda. Atletico’s home stadium.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I still feel like Ajax were doomed by their reliance on Schone, who clearly could not keep pace in midfield and was their weak link IMO for a lot of the time. He never should have been in for the 2nd half.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->