Euro: Champions League Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Well, congrats ! I didn't believe it for a second. Valverde had his team play awful looking football but also not prone to giving up multiple goals.
Happy to be wrong !

Barca are so keen to talk about the remontada, which was half the ref's doing, now they can have their own remontada, without reffing !!!

Reactions: YNWA14

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Incredible

There is nothing, nothing that compares to the magic of European nights at Anfield. Nothing

Reactions: Pouchkine

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Well, congrats ! I didn't believe it for a second. Valverde had his team play awful looking football but also not prone to giving up multiple goals.
Happy to be wrong !

Barca are so keen to talk about the remontada, which was half the ref's doing, now they can have their own remontada, without reffing !!!

Prepare yourself, Les Habs is gonna come in here talking about how the whistle was blown at 94:58 when there were 5 minutes of stoppage time

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Wow, wtf happened there.

Not sure what's a bigger Barca failure in the semis, this or the one against Chelsea.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Not remotely joking, regardless of what happens in the final or what happens Sunday, I take Liverpool's season over what City has done.

City has had an almost businesslike if not joyless season in comparison

Say Hey Kid

Bathory
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
Congrats to the Mersey boys!

Could Ajax beat Barcelona in the final? Nope. ;) I'd like to see an all EPL final, but my grandfather immigrated from Holland so I'll be happy either way. :D

TheLeastOfTheBunch

Franchise Centre
Jun 28, 2007
Toronto
Valverde needs to go, that Dembele miss in the 1st leg hurts more but there’s no excuse to not have a game plan and win the tie with a 3-0 lead. Especially since they were missing their best attackers

One of the better CL tournaments in a while it must be said

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I will laugh if both City and Pool get doubles this year.

It would just be so amusing to see City (who pundits were saying could get the quadruple) finish with an FA Cup, and EFL Cup double and Pool who was always seen as the bottlers come up with the Prem and CL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad