GWT: Champions League Semi-Finals

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Uh oh, and here I decided I had to give this match a miss and get work done after having suffered through most of last night's...

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Vidal and Alonso starting is incredible to me. Both should be nowhere near Bayern's starting XI.

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
Well, this couldn't have gone any more predictably so far.

I actually think Bayern's doing better than I anticipated, other than that amateur-ish defense on the goal.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Would be fun to see Guardiola lose his 3rd straight semi, to 3 different spanish teams... :D

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
Vidal and Alonso starting is incredible to me. Both should be nowhere near Bayern's starting XI.

Vidal has been one of the best players over the past months. I don't know what Pep's hoping for from Alonso, though. Well, I guess I know what he's hoping for from him, but I don't know why he's expecting anything to come from it.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Everytime I see Vidal over the past few years (last year in Juventus included) he is awfully underwhelming.

Jan 3, 2012
the key to fixing bayerns ****** defense is buying a CB who can't defend and can only play offense and distribute

The Erik Karlsson of soccer

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
the key to fixing bayerns ****** defense is buying a CB who can't defend and can only play offense and distribute

The Erik Karlsson of soccer

Well, having a natural CB would indeed help. The key to fixing the defense will just be playing different team defense under Ancelotti. It's going to create work for the offense, though. Not that that's convincing, lately or today.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach

Vidal's generally really good, which sucks, but Xabi's corpse ****ing things up for them is one of the most fun aspects of Bayern's season. :laugh:

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Vidal's generally really good, which sucks, but Xabi's corpse ****ing things up for them is one of the most fun aspects of Bayern's season. :laugh:

Yeah, it gets more hilarious all the time that Bayern's bosses thought Xabi could replace Kroos (and Schweinsteiger).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->