GWT: Champions League Semi-Finals

hotcarle

Jul 10, 2009
vd, qc, ca
city's passing , especially in the final third, was awful all match. I think nerves got the best of them. I think that de bruyne free kick in injury time was their only shot of the match.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Wonder if this is finally the year we get another upset champion. Atletico is the only team playing very well right now. Bayern need to approach the first match with extreme caution. Could be another 0-0.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
CL's semis, 1 point back in La Liga, imagine where we would be if we were playing well.

For the record, I do agree that RMCF has been underwhelming this year.

Yup, most expensive team in the world and probably the best collection of talent.

And their showing on the field is frankly poor.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
I think City would be the only upset, at this point.

Upset was the wrong word. Underdog would have been a more appropriate label. Beating Barca, Bayern, and Real in order would be a fantastic underdog story, even if Atletico's performance level isn't far off from those three.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Meanwhile in Canada...TSN has 5 channels and none will be showing the Champions League game today. Brutal, absolutely brutal.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
You don't have Bein Sports ?

Otherwise Roku + fibersat FTW

Only Rogers customers get BeIN (Shaw, Bell and Telus customers don't even have the option or purchasing it). I found a youtube stream though.

Sportsnet had the best coverage. They always covered every game on their main channels (all knockout stage games) until TSN took over.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad