2nd Leg

May 3rd
Bayern Munich/Atlético Madrid - Fußball Arena München, Munich

May 4th
Real Madrid/Manchester City - Estadio Santiago Bernabéu, Madrid

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Selfishly I want City to win, or at least ensure the 2nd leg is competitive in hopes it means they drop points in the PL and let United have an actual chance at 4th.

But if I had to bet on it, I'd say the final will be Real/Bayern.

Real likely taking this fixture 2-1 or something so they have the agg lead as well as a couple away goals.

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
Can't say that I feel Bayern has looked too well this calendar year so far, for the most part. They'll really need to elevate their play for this tie, I reckon. Can't rely on the 2nd leg at home to the same degree we have too often in the knockout rounds over the past couple years, either. Nervously looking forward to the game.

Don't really care for the other tie. City winning it all would be slightly less "bleh" than Real, to me personally, but I'd want either to lose the final regardless of the outcomes of both ties.

Jan 3, 2012
what game should i watch today

probably gunna be city and real because both teams can play offense in that one

one is tomorrow

forgot that

Last edited:

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Silva hurt and coming out. Huge since city midfield was dominating.

Real finally gotta past half once he came out. City dominated most of the first half but that doesn't really mean anything at this point since they didn't have any mouthwatering chances.

Personally I'd like a City-Bayern final for the Guardiola storyline.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
It's crazy that as soon as Ronaldo (and Benzema to some extent) isn't here, Bale becomes a one man show, ignoring his teammates in better positions, and playing for his ego.

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
It's crazy that as soon as Ronaldo (and Benzema to some extent) isn't here, Bale becomes a one man show, ignoring his teammates in better positions, and playing for his ego.

His diving has been so dumb today. He was actually going to get fouled both times he dived early. So stupid

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Bad game between two bad teams really.
None should be there based on how they play on the field.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad