Champions League: Round of 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I don't think either Real or City were spectacular there, but City had some great performances from individuals that Real didn't get and Real had some horrendous ones.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Juventus have only gotten worse and worse as the season went along. I’m telling you, if the Italians league had 3 more match days, they would’ve bottled it. If Lazio didn’t fall off even worse than Juve did, it would’ve happened too.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Caqueret is really good.

Watched the city madrid game until Varane gifted the second goal.

Selfish ronaldo taking free kicks...

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Sarri's bubble has bursted in the last two seasons. He's too rigid and lacks courageous play to be a winner at the highest level.

After all, look how they won the Scudetto. With bullshit calls constantly in their matches, still only barely won, 5th in scoring in one of the most attacking leagues in Europe.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Lyon with a miracle frankly to get through after 1 competitive game in 4 months.
They should lose to City but I'm happy.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
He was bad to see at Chelsea and at Juve too.
Fraud.
I think it's unfair to say his time at Chelsea was bad. The squad performed well with him. He churned results. It's just ugly football that's boring as hell.

He also just won a league title. Idk. His football is stupid boring though. Least I'd ever watched as a Chelsea fan.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Sarri's bubble has bursted in the last two seasons. He's too rigid and lacks courageous play to be a winner at the highest level.
He was way too rigid with Chelsea, drove me nuts. I don't think tactically he manages his players to their strengths, he has a set system that he likes to deploy and expects every player to rigidly follow it.

Reactions: gary69
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->