Champions League: Round of 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I was just about to say. After his injuries, it is really clear to me he will never be the same player again, where he can dominate for a whole season. The explosiveness of his dribbling is completely gone.
Tifo did a video on Hazard at Madrid as well and pointed out a lot of issues tactically that don't utilize his strengths like Chelsea did. Injuries have slowed him down, but he's also not being used to his strengths.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Champions of Spain getting dominated by runner-up from England.

and 3rd place spain knocked out champions of England. Anyone who thought Madrid would go through needs a head check.

ZZ desperate putting on those 2 players lol

I was just about to say. After his injuries, it is really clear to me he will never be the same player again, where he can dominate for a whole season. The explosiveness of his dribbling is completely gone.

Pretty clear all year long tbh.

I expect nothing short of another Rio jump up and down. After City win

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I think it displays the gulf in talent between manager and the players on the pitch. Really city could've embarrassed them with better finishing today.

At the same time, Real also had several chances so if things bounced slightly different they could have been up 3-1 or so tonight.

I don't think either team played that well TBH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad