Champions League: Round of 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Agreed, I didn't want to be the one to say it first though for obvious reasons Lol.

They have an amazing team with great chemistry... They went from challenging the Utd treble, potentially matching the City domestic treble, failing to go invincible, to trying to win the PL/CL double to coming away with a PL title. They certainly had the team capable of winning everything, as evident by their 26-1-0 run they went on.
Nah. I’m upset in the same way that I’m always upset when Liverpool don’t win, probably more because of the stakes and how absolutely dominant they were until Adrian went and gift wrapped the game. That said way more highs than lows under Klopp the last few years and looks like more to come. Don’t see why anyone would be upset with going to the CL finals back to back and winning one, setting domestic records left and right on the way to a title and even having an historic 2nd place team. I’m certainly not that entitled to be upset overall that we didn’t win every trophy available. I’m very happy with this team; they’re unreal and unfortunately hit some rough patches at the wrong time this season. They’ll bounce back.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Nah. I’m upset in the same way that I’m always upset when Liverpool don’t win, probably more because of the stakes and how absolutely dominant they were until Adrian went and gift wrapped the game. That said way more highs than lows under Klopp the last few years and looks like more to come. Don’t see why anyone would be upset with going to the CL finals back to back and winning one, setting domestic records left and right on the way to a title and even having an historic 2nd place team. I’m certainly not that entitled to be upset overall that we didn’t win every trophy available. I’m very happy with this team; they’re unreal and unfortunately hit some rough patches at the wrong time this season. They’ll bounce back.

Were one upset it doesn't meant it's because they're entitled.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Like that little-to-show-for-it Invincibles season?

Trust me, I've tried, but if people can't even get it right in the damn primary what do you expect?

You didn't answer the question.

You could've move up here...

They mocked Haalands celebration numerous times. The whole team posed with their legs crossed and "meditating". It really is fitting when you consider their leader.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
FC60417A-B2E8-4845-8BDD-60BF5D05861F.jpeg

Neymar posted this on his Instagram then had to disable public comments on his account for the heat he was getting.

B4AA8E8D-1496-43DA-A018-04237374F9AD.jpeg

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
I can't stand PSG, but who cares?

I find it funny that they care that much about Haaland. Huge compliment to him I guess.

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
But Seph, if they ever finish the season and win only their 4 home games, that is 94. Which would win the league most of the year. Good season regardless of tonight's result.
The season can be both good and disappointing at the same time.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
The season can be both good and disappointing at the same time.

The disappointing part is that the starting keeper got hurt right at an extremely crucial time of the season. Our backup keeper then proceeds to dump us out of a second competition through his mistakes. Yes, it is bitterly disappointing but I don’t find it to be much of a reflection on the team. In this case it is rather strange because it ultimately comes down to a player who nobody expected to be playing. I also thought the team played great until that mistake, probably the best they’ve played this season.

Alisson was also hurt before the Chelsea match and may have featured there, so again, it sucks.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
You could've move up here...

They mocked Haalands celebration numerous times. The whole team posed with their legs crossed and "meditating". It really is fitting when you consider their leader.
Or you could just inform yourself FOR ONCE instead of acting like a fool AGAIN.
ES3ebD0UEAE4tCc

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Backup Keepers are like NFL Kickers. Keep them around until they mess up. Looking forward to Karius back as number two next season. Liverpool win that game with Alisson in net. Nothing else to say. Should have been enough but that’s soccer.

I saw two great games. One bad isolated incident that snowballed from a player that shouldn’t have been playing. Liverpool battered that team. I’m disappointed but had a great time in a beautiful city that was much better than I expected.

Alisson - get well soon you handsome bastard

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Hey Evilo’s back. How’s things going man?
Hey man, pretty well. Hope you're fine too. With last weekend and Bruno coming I'm sure you're better than last time we talked anyway.
Don't think I'm really back though, I didn't miss the forum as much as I thought I would. I read it most days but frankly, most of the posts ensured I didn't miss anything.
Usual crap by the usual suspects.
The trolls out in full force without ever being in trouble. Meanwhile you tell someone he's an idiot and you're banned two days.
And then I read this morning, and bang, the uniformed poster is still going at it. After almost laughing at Mbappe being unable to play (class), he throws some more shit at the PSG celebration without OF COURSE being aware Haaland trolled like shit before game. Add to this Waztke's words, the BVB Instagram/Twitter account, Witsel's troll, etc...
PSG fans put an absolute stunning show yesterday. Nobody here talked about it, but that was insane. Congrats to them.
As for Liverpool losing, it's beyond belief. This is so unwarranted it's crazy, but at the same time, you have to remember all the crap posted here.
PSG losing last year on an unwarranted penalty in ET against United being met with "they should have scored more" by the same fans saying it's unfair now.
Adrian needing a tracksuit.
Pool will steamroll the season.
Invincibles.
Gomez is world class (world class defending on the goal second BTW).
Klopp's usual classy self when losing.
Ter Stegen/Allison is the best goalie in the world without any competition (Oblak says hi).
etc, etc, etc...

Humility should be rampant, but you know it won't. You'll read the same crap all year long without any progress.
Frankly we'd need a football forum with the good posters from here and cutting on the deadweight.

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
Backup Keepers are like NFL Kickers. Keep them around until they mess up. Looking forward to Karius back as number two next season. Liverpool win that game with Alisson in net. Nothing else to say. Should have been enough but that’s soccer.

I saw two great games. One bad isolated incident that snowballed from a player that shouldn’t have been playing. Liverpool battered that team. I’m disappointed but had a great time in a beautiful city that was much better than I expected.

Alisson - get well soon you handsome bastard
1 goal in 90 minutes. Battered 'em.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
I’m far from a Liverpool fan, but is it really fans of teams that are far from champions league quality who are the ones mostly taking shots at them?

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Nah, you didn't say two wrongs. You said one wrong.

But it's good your at least learnt something today. Which wasn't humility.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
That reminds me of that time when Kurzawa and his France undersomeage trolled a team in final and lost, then the other team did the same pose after the game
Yep, it was Sweden.
Kurzawa trolled a guy after scoring and he trolled him back after scoring the winning goal.

And here you have experts like Lineker whining about the last move, never informing themselves over the first move.

Reactions: Power Man

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
Yep, it was Sweden.
Kurzawa trolled a guy after scoring and he trolled him back after scoring the winning goal.

And here you have experts like Lineker whining about the last move, never informing themselves over the first move.
Ah yes that was against Sweden, thanks

I have no problem with PSG trolling Halland, he started it

Reactions: Cassano
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad