GWT: Champions League Round of 16 Part III

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Bayern look better to be honest. We're playing hoofball. Luckily our front 3 are capable of magic or I'd never expect a goal.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
LFC lucky to to be in frame to advance. Great goal by Mane. Bayern scored by taking advantage of a terrible ref call, and worse defending. That being said, Munich has the advantage right now. Klopp agains with bad tactics. LFC are playing how Bayern want them to play

Pensionsraddare

May 18, 2018
Karlstad
Nah even he will admit it.
Again, it's pretty easy when your team wins 4-0 to say one of the goals was wrongly given.

But the first goal always changes everything.

Yeah. But even if you do get a goal against that was wrongly given you can still choose to get your shit together and show everybody that your team has a lot of character. Or you can just go on and cry about it like p***ys...

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Haha. The more times I see that penalty..... the question is rather should Suarez get at least a yellow card for stamping?

Giving the penalty live I can understand. But how VAR can confirm....

Reactions: Pouchkine

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
That's why Barcelona spent big money on Coutinho. Scoring absolute worldies in the Champions League.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Yeah. But even if you do get a goal against that was wrongly given you can still choose to get your **** together and show everybody that your team has a lot of character. Or you can just go on and cry about it like ******...
Yup man, whatever you say.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Haha. The more times I see that penalty..... the question is rather should Suarez get at least a yellow card for stamping?

Giving the penalty live I can understand. But how VAR can confirm....
Pretty much. Live you could make the mistake. But the VAR didn't have anything to say about it. You could see the ref waiting for the VAR to confirm and they did.

StupidityKills

Dec 4, 2006
Edmonton, Alberta
Pretty much. Live you could make the mistake. But the VAR didn't have anything to say about it. You could see the ref waiting for the VAR to confirm and they did.
I'm still unconvinced by VAR. In the Whitecaps MLS game there was a super clear dive that was called a penalty and VAR confirmed it despite everyone watching being able to see that no contact was made until the attacking player was half way to the ground. It's deadly on offside and goals but suffers the same terrible ref judgement for decision calls.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad