GWT: Champions League Round of 16 Part III

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Well...just hope that Henderson plays as well as he did against Bayern last time. Not impressed.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
I will be watching both. Not really have any favorites for these games. Hoping Depay has a better showing than the previous leg. He was atrocious in Lyon. I'm starting to doubt he can fix his inconsistency.

Reactions: YNWA14

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I will be watching both. Not really have any favorites for these games. Hoping Depay has a better showing than the previous leg. He was atrocious in Lyon. I'm starting to doubt he can fix his inconsistency.
When he left United and started producing pretty well in Ligue 1 I thought he was going to put his head down and do the work needed to use his immense talent and become a world class attacker. It seems like he's more interested in his rap career and money, though.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
When he left United and started producing pretty well in Ligue 1 I thought he was going to put his head down and do the work needed to use his immense talent and become a world class attacker. It seems like he's more interested in his rap career and money, though.

He's had runs where he looks to be one of the better forwards out there. His latest trips with Oranje were also excellent. He just completely falls off a cliff after every good stretch and it takes a while for him to find his mojo again.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Meh, not a fan of this penalty decision, but I can see why the ref feels it's one. Both the ref and Denayer should know better with Suarez, though.

EDIT: Messi with a beaut.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Meh, not a fan of this penalty decision, but I can see why the ref feels it's one. Both the ref and Denayer should know better with Suarez, though.

I think you didn't see the replay. Suarez steps on Denayer's foot. Even the spanish commentators say it's a Suarez foul.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010

Didn't see it...what was the situation? Did Denayer go for the ball, miss, and then Suarez stepped on him as he ran by?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad