GWT: Champions League Round of 16 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Hey guys

I just shared the tweet because someone asked for a video of the play.

The caption in tweet isn’t mine.

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

Corto

Faceless Man
Sep 28, 2005
Braavos
Also, think about it...

Cristiano just got his SECOND career hattrick to win his team the game 3-0 after losing the first leg 2-0 in a CL KO round.

Just ridiculous.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Dear lord.

THE REF GAVE THE PENALTY FOR THE SHOVE, WHICH HE MIMICKED WHEN HE POINTED TO THE SPOT.

LOOK, THE SHOVE IS IN THE VIDEO TOO.

Yea, that’s why the ref gave it, and if that’s all that happened, VAR likely would have been involved since he went down from he trip, not the push.

But since the trip was caused by his heel being clipped from behind there’s no need for VAR to tell the ref to change the motion he’s making to the players.

The right call was ultimately made, which is why VAR wasn’t used.

Reactions: Pouchkine

CristianoRonaldo

Apr 7, 2014
In your head
And yeah you're out with reffing doing all they could to save Real's ass in the first leg against Ajax. Scandalous there as well.

Did you start watching football yesterday or something ? Tagliafico was offside and he was involved in the play... It was the right call, learn your rules.

Whiplash27

Quattro!!
Jan 25, 2007
Westchester, NY
Man, I wish Juve played every game like this. Not the normal defensive style that Allegri likes to employ. If they show up to every CL game like this they'll be tough to beat going forward.

On the PK, it was definitely a shove from behind. You take anyone who is running at full speed and it doesn't take much to make them drop. It was a dumb move by the defender.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I remember when Lovren was just called dumb when Calvert-Lewin took a massive dive going away from the net for a penalty. Interesting how some of those same people can complain about this call.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I remember when Lovren was just called dumb when Calvert-Lewin took a massive dive going away from the net for a penalty. Interesting how some of those same people can complain about this call.
Correa is as dumb an OX, no one will argue you otherwise. Hell is dumber than ADM and I've never seen anyone dumber than ADM.

Like I said overrated coach.

Reactions: YNWA14

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Man, I wish Juve played every game like this. Not the normal defensive style that Allegri likes to employ. If they show up to every CL game like this they'll be tough to beat going forward.

On the PK, it was definitely a shove from behind. You take anyone who is running at full speed and it doesn't take much to make them drop. It was a dumb move by the defender.

Correa is a defender? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->