Champions League Quarterfinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
I'm not liking United's chances, but then again I wasn't feeling confident at all after the first leg

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
OGS is a United manager. Mou was never close. OGS got the results of the tie and was excited about it. Mou would be bitching if he was somehow able to get to this stage.

Reactions: sabremike

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
If Liverpool gets to the SF, the atmosphere for that second leg at Anfield will be like Chelsea in 2005 and 2007.

Is going to be a fun ride. I hope Klopp has the same approach as against Porto last season, they have to go out there and put an end to that tie before Porto gets any ideas.

Reactions: Chimaera

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
If Liverpool gets to the SF, the atmosphere for that second leg at Anfield will be like Chelsea in 2005 and 2007.

Is going to be a fun ride. I hope Klopp has the same approach as against Porto last season, they have to go out there and put an end to that tie before Porto gets any ideas.
First leg is at Anfield this time around. They need to blast them. Wouldnt shock me is Pepe trued to pull a Ramos to wind Salah up. This is a dangerous game if Porto are embarrassed by last year and want to respond. Would have rather had Ajax, but also not complaining

Mr Plow

Apr 15, 2016
First leg is at Anfield this time around. They need to blast them. Wouldnt shock me is Pepe trued to pull a Ramos to wind Salah up. This is a dangerous game if Porto are embarrassed by last year and want to respond. Would have rather had Ajax, but also not complaining

Pepe is out for the first leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad