GWT: Champions League Matchday 4: 11/3 - 11/4

Adonis Creed

King of the East
Apr 13, 2015
Not like we have much wingers. Griezmann and that's it.

dont have much RB too...

but Debuchy was decent at Newcastle and starting last year...since the injury he has 0 confidence:(

Koman his ok...ill used Payet-Valbuena before him honestlty.

It's easy to look good on a great side with a ****** player in fornt of him

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
No, they didn't invite pressure. Anyone saying that didn't watch the game. They tried to keep the ball, but PSG kept on getting it back quicker. PSG's midfield was just steamrolling Real's.

Trying to keep the ball and trying to get the ball are two very different things. Inviting pressure doesn't mean you are trying to give the ball away at every opportunity, but the bias is strong here so I'll just not bother. As always anyone that disagrees with you is wrong, etc.

It's not like Benitez has a history of setting up this way, or anything.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Coman has looked good all season now. Just as much as Payet, who has proven to be usually bad with the NT. Valbuena is a nice player off the bench.

At RB, we still have better options (Corchia). If only we werent stupid and hadn't let Aurier go Ivory Coast.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Trying to keep the ball and trying to get the ball are two very different things. Inviting pressure doesn't mean you are trying to give the ball away at every opportunity, but the bias is strong here so I'll just not bother. As always anyone that disagrees with you is wrong, etc.

It's not like Benitez has a history of setting up this way, or anything.

You still haven't watched the game and you're commenting... :popcorn:

Real couldn't keep the ball, no matter how hard they tried. They tried to play counter attack in the second half because they couldn't cross the midfield line.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
You still haven't watched the game and you're commenting... :popcorn:

Real couldn't keep the ball, no matter how hard they tried. They tried to play counter attack in the second half because they couldn't cross the midfield line.

Make sure you watch the game and then get back to me, although I still feel I won't be able to clarify how Benitez works to you, or how 'dominating' (losing) one game doesn't make one team better than the other.

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
It's not been flawless, and Arsenal had a couple chances to hurt us on the counter, but this is what the team looks like when they get up for the game. Outstanding pressing that can give any team hell.

Thiago especially has been brilliant.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I watched, the game, you haven't. Quite clearly, you're still AGAIN commenting on a game you didn't see. Just like on Verratti the other day... :laugh:

But sure, you still can't understand the better team doesn't always win. That's why Wigan was better than City that year they beat them in the FA Cup.
Oldham was also a better team than Liverpool the year before. Well they beat them 3-2.
By your reasonning....

But hey, whatever works for you....

Adonis Creed

King of the East
Apr 13, 2015
This ref in munich is proper biased.

2-0 game over now.

Big Per is absolute garbage too.

oh well go Zagreb!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad