GWT: Champions League Matchday 4: 11/3 - 11/4

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
CSKA playing very defensive game. Sooner or later United will get one through, need to get Doumbia on the pitch and use his and Musa speed to create chances

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
How many failed trolling can you make....

Anyway, Blanc's biggest lineup decision backfires on him. A quality goalie is watching from the bench, while a lesser goalie keeps making baffling mistakes. He already had 3 blunders costing goals this year. One cost them a 2-0 win (ended in a 2-2 tie against Bordeaux) and for now, this one costs them the first place in the group.

The Examiner

Jun 24, 2013
PSG's finishing is brutal today. Definitely should be in the lead. The loss of Verratti shows on the Madrid goal. Without him, the PSG D are forced to be more aggressive.

The Examiner

Jun 24, 2013
How many failed trolling can you make....

Anyway, Blanc's biggest lineup decision backfires on him. A quality goalie is watching from the bench, while a lesser goalie keeps making baffling mistakes. He already had 3 blunders costing goals this year. One cost them a 2-0 win (ended in a 2-2 tie against Bordeaux) and for now, this one costs them the first place in the group.

What's up with that? Does Trapp have pictures of Blanc or something? I thought after that Bordeaux game, Blanc would surely go with Sirigu.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
What's up with that? Does Trapp have pictures of Blanc or something? I thought after that Bordeaux game, Blanc would surely go with Sirigu.
He wants a goalie that plays well with his feet.

Well, if he can't help making blunders, I can't see the advantage.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I think van Gaal has lost it, but their squad is so good that they can still get results even with him in charge.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Not watching Real-PSG but I get the feeling the age old truth that "if you don't capitalize from your chances, then the opponent will" is being witnessed again, at least at Old Trafford.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad