GWT: Champions League Final: Real Madrid/Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
This Madrid team is unbelievably effective. Never seen anything like it.

That said, I hope there's a few second yellows handed out and for Juve to come back.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Modric continues to show why he's one of the best around. Guy is so dynamic every time I see him play.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
This Madrid team is unbelievably effective. Never seen anything like it.

That said, I hope there's a few second yellows handed out and for Juve to come back.

Yep. I've never seen a team look so out of control of their matches and still win everything.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Yep. I've never seen a team look so out of control of their matches and still win everything.
I wouldn't say they're out of control, let's be fair here - they're a loaded gun on the counter attack, and with Ronnie being so good at poaching all they need are those breaks.

Juve haven't had many good looks at Navas, so I dunno if you could say they're in control either.

Good job by his teammates not to tell him to watch his back.

On another note, Dybala poor today, Higuain pathetic as per usual in big matches.
Higgy's had some really good touches and plays and some really poor ones. Dybala's been worse.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Higuain really hasn't had any service to judge. Best balls to him were in the first three minutes of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad