Champions Hockey League

amoboko

Waikato Junglist
Jun 24, 2015
Belgium
Hi guys,

I'm planning of going a weekend to Nottingham with my brother early next year and it would be a nice added value to the weekend if we could include some hockey to it.

I'm aware that the Panthers play in both UK league and CHL but was wondering two things:

1) is it needed to book tickets in advance? We would opt for the Gold tickets ( 20£)

2) we are aiming at March or otherwise September, this year we're in London for NFL so a trip to Nottingham isn't really fitting in the planning.
what would be the better period to see icehockey.

2.b) In Belgium, teams tend to play two games a weekend, is it the same in the uk, CHL

Cheers

Kiev the Great

Aug 21, 2014
Hi guys,

I'm planning of going a weekend to Nottingham with my brother early next year and it would be a nice added value to the weekend if we could include some hockey to it.

I'm aware that the Panthers play in both UK league and CHL but was wondering two things:

1) is it needed to book tickets in advance? We would opt for the Gold tickets ( 20£)

2) we are aiming at March or otherwise September, this year we're in London for NFL so a trip to Nottingham isn't really fitting in the planning.
what would be the better period to see icehockey.

2.b) In Belgium, teams tend to play two games a weekend, is it the same in the uk, CHL

Cheers

Hi I'll try my best with the questions:

1) I'd recommend booking in advance for weekend games. Most games won't sell out, but you'll just end up higher and higher in the stands if you wait till gameday. Please note that a Steelers game WILL sell out and book as early as possible for those games. Also note that Gold blocks only have adult prices for everything. Don't know if that applies to you, But if either are under 18, or over 65 you have to go to a Silver block to get a discount.

2) unfortunately there are only 2 home weekend games in Nottingham in March. Friday 2nd against Dundee and Saturday the 10th against Steelers. Of the 2 the Steelers game Will be far better. Check out the fixtures list, but generally if you're looking for a good game of look for Steelers, Devils, Giants and Blaze games.

2b) It's similar in the UK. Usually however Panthers home games tend to be Saturday.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Would the CHL games take place during midweek or rather weekends?
Cheers for the feedback

CHL finals take place just before the Olympics so no games in March. Since entry is based on merits now, it's not 100% certain if Nottingham will be there next year.

Kiev the Great

Aug 21, 2014
CHL finals take place just before the Olympics so no games in March. Since entry is based on merits now, it's not 100% certain if Nottingham will be there next year.

Yeah unless the CHL decide GB warrants 2 places (unlikely) the only way Panthers can qualify is win the domestic league or win the CHL.

Kiev the Great

Aug 21, 2014
Would the CHL games take place during midweek or rather weekends?
Cheers for the feedback

As has been said the CHL will be finished by March. The last group game in Nottingham is Tuesday 3rd October. If Panthers get through there will be more games, but they'll be finished before March. And even if Panthers get through to the playoffs, they're not that likely to progress far

amoboko

Waikato Junglist
Jun 24, 2015
Belgium
Alright, lets keep our fingers crossed that they will be back next season.
I'll have the possibility later this year to go and see Cromarch Krakow, not the best team, but should be fun

GBLeaf

Feb 13, 2014
England, GB.
Nottingham Panthers beat TPS Turku 2-0 in Nottingham last night to qualify for the knock-out stages. Absolutely unbelievable! Furthest a British team has ever got.

I think Bern just lost to Mountfield too, so it means they top the group.

Massive congrats to Corey Neilson and the boys.

Got a few names people might recognise in Notts, such as Brett Perlini, Zack Phillips, Michael Garnett & Josh Shalla. Quite a few local Brits too which is promising.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad