Champions Hockey League 2019-20

Slimmy

Jan 3, 2009
GBG
Swedish teams has often much problems with DEL-Teams.
That's not my impression, at least. They've often been among the weaker teams in past tournaments with the exception of last years finalist.
But would be interesting to see the win loss record between Swedish and German teams.

Lambo

Jan 10, 2019
That's not my impression, at least. They've often been among the weaker teams in past tournaments with the exception of last years finalist.
But would be interesting to see the win loss record between Swedish and German teams.
Okay! SHL vs DEL 15 won 2 remis 11 lost

Last 3 Years SHL vs DEL 6 won 2 remis 8 lost

Sorry maybe not exactly. I ve done a fast overview.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Kärpät line up against Grenoble:

1. Mika Pyörälä (38) - Michal Kristof - Jesse Puljujärvi
2. Janne Pesonen (37) - Jussi Jokinen (36) - Radek Koblinzek
3. Jari Sailio (34) - Janne Koskenkorva - Sami Anttila
4. Otto Karvinen - Tino Metsävainio - Aku Räty (18)

1. Jakub Krejcik - Shaun Heska (34)
2. Ludwig Byström - Mikko Niemelä
3. Lasse Kukkonen (38) - Aleksi Mäkelä
4. Julius Hermonen - Topi Niemelä (17)

SG Justus Annunen
BG Patrik Rybar

Reactions: Pardus

Ciccarelli

Uncle Gelart
Dec 17, 2005
Pulju scored straight away. Otherwise weak performance by finnish teams so far. Kärpät probably the only one going through the group stage. If even them.

Bure80

Jun 27, 2011
Maybe because they're mostly goons going for the kill. Not looking forward to our games against Mannheim

Dont worry Mannheim has a skilled team. Lets see if they have Seider(Wings) and Bergmann( Sharks) for the next season. They are one of my favourites to win the title.

Reactions: Prntscrn

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Dont worry Mannheim has a skilled team. Lets see if they have Seider(Wings) and Bergmann( Sharks) for the next season. They are one of my favourites to win the title.

They still got Larkin though. That guy is not popular in Sweden :laugh:

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
They still got Larkin though. That guy is not popular in Sweden :laugh:

For good reason. He is still suspended for now, I think.
Mannheim also still has David Wolf who can goon it up on occasion, but for the most part they are a skilled team.

I have only watched their first period so far, and I have already decided that I will try to watch all of their games (DEL and CHL) this season just because of Tim Stützle. He is so much fun to watch.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Djurgården sadly have looked pretty poor but we have showed moment of brilliance and at least we have the lead. Happy to see Holtz score.

Lambo

Jan 10, 2019
Maybe because they're mostly goons going for the kill. Not looking forward to our games against Mannheim
I think the DEL ist going be stronger and stronger. Mannheim or München could beat each SHL-Team.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
I think the DEL ist going be stronger and stronger. Mannheim or München could beat each SHL-Team.
They would probably lose to the top 7 or so, but they would beat most Liiga or NLA teams.

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
Me too, although Djurgården doesn't focus on the CHL and doesn't play the strongest team.

That is something that has changed a bit for most German teams. A few years agoe many of them would also play without some of their best players on purpose. Now they are taking this a lot more serious and it shows in some of the results.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad