Champions Hockey League 2019-20

Slimmy

Jan 3, 2009
GBG
Which games will people tune into tonight?
Should have a look at the schedule myself.

Slimmy

Jan 3, 2009
GBG
Pulju signed a one year contract with Kärpät.
That's cool. What about Oilers? He no longer has a contract with them? Will have to catch a Kärpät game or two in the CHL. No rush though. They will be in the QF's at the very least.

Ciccarelli

Uncle Gelart
Dec 17, 2005
That's cool. What about Oilers? He no longer has a contract with them? Will have to catch a Kärpät game or two in the CHL. No rush though. They will be in the QF's at the very least.
That's by far the toughest group though. Kärpät probably the favorite but Bern and Skellefteå are going to give them a run for their money.

Oilers have his rights but he doesnt wanna play there.

Slimmy

Jan 3, 2009
GBG
That's by far the toughest group though. Kärpät probably the favorite but Bern and Skellefteå are going to give them a run for their money.

Oilers have his rights but he doesnt wanna play there.
Interesting group. Real powerhouses in there. QF not a done deal, like you said.

vtmx

Aug 27, 2019
Prague, CZE
Which games will people tune into tonight?
Should have a look at the schedule myself.
I think HPK @ Plzeň, Augsburg @ Luleå and Tappara @ KAC are the most interesting games on tonight, if you're looking for even matchups. I'm personally going to be checking out the Rungsted, Frisk Asker and Belfast games, since I want to see if any of the outsiders will do well this year, like Nottingham did two years ago.

Reactions: Slimmy

Babula

May 31, 2012
My sister's been living in Ireland and the other one lives in England. I've visited both islands, not Nothern Ireland though.

I was also cheering for Great Britain in WC. Not so sure, if Irish people did :D But I like both countries.

indeed. Go Belfast, i am very interested to see this squad. I never realized them before...

Slimmy

Jan 3, 2009
GBG
I think HPK @ Plzeň, Augsburg @ Luleå and Tappara @ KAC are the most interesting games on tonight, if you're looking for even matchups. I'm personally going to be checking out the Rungsted, Frisk Asker and Belfast games, since I want to see if any of the outsiders will do well this year, like Nottingham did two years ago.
Ended up watching the Luleå - Augsburg game. It's the game of the night on Swedish television.

vtmx

Aug 27, 2019
Prague, CZE
wow Hameenlinna with 3 shots and 2 goals in Pilsen...

I'm kinda regretting not tuning into that game, it must've been pretty wild. It's 4-4 now, 2 minutes before the end of the 3rd.

Ended up watching the Luleå - Augsburg game. It's the game of the night on Swedish television.

I'll probably watch Liberec @ Belfast. I'm following every game with Czech text streams, haven't actually watched any yet, though.

Slimmy

Jan 3, 2009
GBG
I'm kinda regretting not tuning into that game, it must've been pretty wild. It's 4-4 now, 2 minutes before the end of the 3rd.

I'll probably watch Liberec @ Belfast. I'm following every game with Czech text streams, haven't actually watched any yet, though.
Curious about the Belfast team. I've been there once. Nice people. Also curious about the Danish team. Might tune in later.

Reactions: vtmx

Slimmy

Jan 3, 2009
GBG
Luleå - Augsburg, really fun game. They both battle hard to win this. OT now, score 2-2.

Slimmy

Jan 3, 2009
GBG
Augsburg has never played CHL before. Can tell they are hungry. They earned that point doing the "dirty work" all game. Took a few too many penalties but managed to stay in it despite not many shots in the first.

Slimmy

Jan 3, 2009
GBG
Augsburg win in the shootout. Congrats to them! Fun to see this inspired German side play and how hard they fought for this win.

Lambo

Jan 10, 2019
Augsburg win in the shootout. Congrats to them! Fun to see this inspired German side play and how hard they fought for this win.
Swedish teams has often much problems with DEL-Teams.

torero

Oct 5, 2007
West Sussex
www.scb.ch
I am impressed by Belfast !! These guys, (i mean the British Islanders) come from nowhere (hockey speaking)... and straight started playing well vs any good team.

how come nobody knew about the UK league before ?

Reactions: Pardus

Lambo

Jan 10, 2019
The Liiga is only a production factory for NHL. No more, no less.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad