Championat.com User Comments Never Load?

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
Is this happening to anyone else? I never had these problems last season. For weeks now, no matter which article I open on championat.com, sample:

http://www.championat.com/hockey/ne...orazhenie-podrjad-proigrav-avtomobilistu.html

... the user comments below articles never get displayed. (I'm on an iPad.) You only get the error message:

Ошибка связи с Фанат.ru. Обновите страницу.

Of course, reloading the page doesn't help at all. It's been like this for weeks now.

It's bad enough that no Russian-language hockey message boards seem to exist, but now Championat.com discussions don't work either. :(

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Is this happening to anyone else? I never had these problems last season. For weeks now, no matter which article I open on championat.com, sample:

http://www.championat.com/hockey/ne...orazhenie-podrjad-proigrav-avtomobilistu.html

... the user comments below articles never get displayed. (I'm on an iPad.) You only get the error message:

Of course, reloading the page doesn't help at all. It's been like this for weeks now.

It's bad enough that no Russian-language hockey message boards seem to exist, but now Championat.com discussions don't work either. :(

I used to have the same problem, but one day it was resolved somehow. It's all about fanat.ru. They even restrict the number of comments daily alowed for those who isn't registered in social networks. I'd suggest to use allhockey.ru instead. It's a pure hockey site with more hockey fans and better quality information.

kiluj

May 20, 2010
Samara, Russia

do you speak Russian? I also recommend allhockey.ru.

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
It's all about fanat.ru. They even restrict the number of comments daily alowed for those who isn't registered in social networks.

I know it's about fanat.ru, but refusing to even display user comments is ridiculous. It's like the 1990s, the Stone Age of the Internet. :shakehead I didn't want to post anything, just to casually look at what people have been talking about.

Championat.com seems worse compared to last season, too -- pages load more slowly, they seem overladen with advertisements... Just bad web design overall. Not a good official media partner for the KHL to have. :thumbd:

do you speak Russian? I also recommend allhockey.ru.

I know about allhockey.ru, it's a good site. I guess I'll have to ignore Championat.com from now on. (I can read Russian without any problems, but writing, speaking, or understanding quickly spoken word is more difficult.)

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
Yeah... like maybe... wait for 5 years, 10 years? When it comes to web design, it appears that the folks from Fanat.ru / Championat.com still live in about 1997 today, so... it might take a few years/decades for them to catch up with the rest of the planet. :shakehead

doctorgreg

Feb 11, 2013
Belarus
Yeah... like maybe... wait for 5 years, 10 years? When it comes to web design, it appears that the folks from Fanat.ru / Championat.com still live in about 1997 today, so... it might take a few years/decades for them to catch up with the rest of the planet. :shakehead

Unfortunatly, you are right. I was mad too when I had that issue.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad