Your pick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
Just in case you missed it:

Thanks. One play pretty much means nothing.

Quinn Hughes rookie season: 53 points 68 games

Tom Chabot 3rd season: 39 points 71 games

Maybe chabot is better defensively, but I think Quinn is going to be so good offensively from the back end that he will have a bigger positive impact on games.

Reactions: Grantham

AsparaGus

Feb 16, 2020

Maybe chabot is better defensively, but I think Quinn is going to be so good offensively from the back end that he will have a bigger positive impact on games.
Agree to disagree.

AsparaGus

Feb 16, 2020
I've never seen a poster with such a huge axe to grind against a second year player.

Did Quinn kick your favorite puppy or something?
I said Quinn Hughes is a 20 goal, 60 point defenseman and Vancouver fans are up in arms. I don’t think I have an axe to grind with the player. He’s above average. I think I have an issue with Canuck fans who want to compare him to generational players.

Reactions: hockeydog23

AsparaGus

Feb 16, 2020

ew-david-alexis-rose-debby-suhara.jpg

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Are we going to start posting single highlights of turnovers to prove that one is better than the other or actually going to have a discussion that makes sense?

Legit feel like some people here need a bottle of warm milk and a little bed time story before going for a quick afternoon nap.

"Ok kids it's nap time let's all take our blankets out, we're starting to be a little grumpy now"

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017

Funny how all those years of arguing karlsson being so horrible defensively wasnt a problem because of pointzzz and now suddenly theybdont think that matters.

notsocommonsense

Apr 24, 2013
Are we going to start posting single highlights of turnovers to prove that one is better than the other or actually going to have a discussion that makes sense?

Legit feel like some people here need a bottle of warm milk and a little bed time story before going for a quick afternoon nap.

"Ok kids it's nap time let's all take our blankets out, we're starting to be a little grumpy now"

Great post. . This should be at the top of every thread as a preemptive shaming for a lot of the juvenile stuff that goes on in here

Kegsey

Defense be scared, Hertl coming.
Oct 20, 2011
Canada
I said Quinn Hughes is a 20 goal, 60 point defenseman and Vancouver fans are up in arms. I don’t think I have an axe to grind with the player. He’s above average. I think I have an issue with Canuck fans who want to compare him to generational players.
Actually you said “Chabot is better” while posting one bad play from Hughes, which is fine, you’re entitled to your opinion. Then after other posters said they would pick Hughes you replied to them with the same video clip you already posted with a snarky ass remark, and even went as far as to say “it really isn’t but okay” when another poster said “Hughes but it’s close.” At the end of it all you say “agree to disagree” after telling everyone else they were wrong. Holy shit :laugh:

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010

Chabot 2nd season: 55 points in 70 games on Ottawa.

Go away with that selective bullshit.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Hey Joe, how are you? Really. How ARE you?

This kid is incredible. You already know what he's going to write before he writes it. Has no originally or thoughts, just biased Leafs fan that will say just about anything against the Sens or Sens fan.

What's the point of even coming in this thread to write something like that?

I think both players are incredible. Chabot brings a bit more of a steady presence, Hughes is dynamic offensively. I think it depends what you're looking for. Both are amongst the best young Dman in the league. I think both fanbases are grateful to have their guy

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->