Injury Report: Chabot injured (Possibly minor)

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com
At least he came back to test it out

Agreed. Absolutely a good sign.

However when he tried putting pressure on the inside of the knee he showed discomfort. Could indicate MCL.

I assume the doctors tested the stability of all the ligaments but those tests are not perfect. Only an MRI is.

Let's just hope day to day and nothing serious

OUTHOUSE

Feb 16, 2008
99 Rideau

However when he tried putting pressure on the inside of the knee he showed discomfort. Could indicate MCL.

I assume the doctors tested the stability of all the ligaments but those tests are not perfect. Only an MRI is.

Well if there’s ever a time to sit out and have it heal properly, it’s right now

JD1

Sep 12, 2005

MCL is far less of an issue than an ACL

KnuckChuckinTkachuk

Give'yer balls a tug
Jan 23, 2011
Dorion: "Hey let's trade DeMelo for assets cause he wants too much term, even though we won't negotiate term/dollar and then assign Goloubef to the AHL so he's eligible for their playoff's."

In reality: DeMelo's return value is lower than expected, Goloubef is claimed off waivers by DET and now Chabot's injury looks long term ish, which leaves us short at D both in the NHL and AHL.

Dorion: "Per.. perfect..... this is fine. All accordingly to Eug... my plan"... *whispers* "Tank onnn"

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
"Nothing major" according to DJ.

Everybody exhale.
Makes sense

The Athletic trainers would be able to assess potential severity right away and they let him go back out....so id say he has a sore knee from bonking it on the boards

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
exhale for what ? It’s a tank season. The season was lost before the puck drop in October.

Maybe I'm old fashioned here....but any injury to the knee is a big deal. The knees, hips and back have a nasty tendency to turn into career-long troubles for a lot of players.

Reactions: Senscore

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011
Maybe I'm old fashioned here....but any injury to the knee is a big deal. The knees, hips and back have a nasty tendency to turn into career-long troubles for a lot of players.

Hip and back yes.

Knees not so much anymore.

Signed, a guy a who has had one seerious knee injury and one back injury that never seems to get better.

Reactions: Nac Mac Feegle

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad