Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Just hope his smooth skating won't be affected by this
You never know in Sensland

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
All positives here.

Won't be around for Crawford to pummel his confidence into mush.

Won't single-handedly get Crawford an extension.

And Boro gets more minutes!!!

Well thats a good way to look at it, and honestly I kinda agree with it. Hopefully the next game he plays this season is with team Canada at the World Championship.

One last big moment at the draft. Only then will the kicks be done and they can mostly move on without distractions, barring new drama.
Is Eugene being shot to the moon as the sens win the draft lottery because it truly wont end until that happens.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
Well thats a good way to look at it, and honestly I kinda agree with it. Hopefully the next game he plays this season is with team Canada at the World Championship.

Is Eugene being shot to the moon as the sens win the draft lottery because it truly wont end until that happens.
I most definitely don't dispute that. I guess I should have said there is one more guaranteed moment of embarrassment/drama coming.

Reactions: bert

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
The senators moto this year should've been.

Picture everything that could go wrong in a season. Now brace yourself for worse.

In all seriousness, this has to be one of the most devastating seasons for an NHL franchise in recent memory.

slamigo

Skate or Die!
Dec 25, 2007
Ottawa
Broken toe is 3 weeks. Skate is basically a cast.
I’ve broken 5 toes over the years. More of a nuisance injury than anything serious.

Countdown0

Deep Breath... nope, still mad!
Jun 28, 2010
Ottawa
One last big moment at the draft. Only then will the kicks be done and they can mostly move on without distractions, barring new drama.

No no, there will be more drama to come. Remember, we may not own our lottery pick this season, but Melnyk still owns the Sens. Drama will follow.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Will be interesting to see how Wolanin will deal with the additional ice time and responsibilities.

Ya its gonna be hard for us fans to watch Boro. I can only imagine how hard it would be to watch him from the bench.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Well at least the team is just steam rolling along and he has a ton of motivation to get back as quickly as possible

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
No no, there will be more drama to come. Remember, we may not own our lottery pick this season, but Melnyk still owns the Sens. Drama will follow.
I definitely won't argue that. They will surely shoot themselves in the foot again soon. I just meant that the draft is the last guaranteed big moment of embarrassment left.

Reactions: Countdown0

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad