HF Habs: CHMemes IV

Pacciosoftie

Curved Dach
Oct 26, 2017
I hate to side with ratface here, but after the season we just saw, the Habs official Twitter should keep its f'n head down. No position to be calling out anybody, and especially no golf-related potshots from a team that started making tee times around Christmas.
Yeah, no kidding. Embarrassing. Whoever posted that should be fired.

Reactions: Cobra Commander

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
He is wrong, it was way before that, something like July

I hate to side with ratface here, but after the season we just saw, the Habs official Twitter should keep its f'n head down. No position to be calling out anybody, and especially no golf-related potshots from a team that started making tee times around Christmas.

Yeah, no kidding. Embarrassing. Whoever posted that should be fired.
Yet again, Brad Marchand “n'a pas sa langue dans sa poche” :D

Reactions: Cobra Commander

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
@CanadiensMTL: Without naming names, just a reminder that licking is frowned upon on the golf course as well.
@Bmarch63: Funny...throwing shade when you were out of the playoff race since October

That's a ridiculous claim. Habs were in preseason until March. How could they have been out of playoffs contention?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
How much stock do you put in the Hockey News draft preview? They are very high on Tkachuk, have him ranked 3rd and also an article by Ken Campbell stating if he slides past 3 teams will regret it. Good read.

I wouldn't wipe my ass with it, tbh

Perfect...I am on the Tkachuk bandwagon now!

2aujhj.jpg

Now available in a wipable format!

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->