Confirmed Signing with Link: [CGY] Tobias Rieder signs with the Flames (1 year, $700K, 2 way contract)

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
It’s all about expectations at this point. Last year, he was expected to continue to be a 3rd liner who could slide up the lineup and play with Drai on the 2nd line. As a 13th forward, who’s paid accordingly, he’s got speed and can kill penalties

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Watch him score his only goals against the Oilers. He actually looked decent at the beginning of last season but had stone hands then sort of fell off due to injuries or something. Looked slow in the second-half.

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
I like it. Don’t expect much offensively but he looks like he will be a decent 13th forward for our high tempo style.

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room
Watch him score his only goals against the Oilers. He actually looked decent at the beginning of last season but had stone hands then sort of fell off due to injuries or something. Looked slow in the second-half.
I saw this joke somewhere else,

Person 1: Watch him score 10 goals against the Oilers
Person 2: And he'll cost them a playoff spot again

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room
It's a good province. People don't want to leave.
As someone who works in the hospitality industry, I can say that an absolutely massive number of NHLers retire and move to Alberta, and I've come across many that never had ties to the Flames or Oilers and were born in other parts of the country.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->