Proposal: CGY-PHX

Flameshomer

Likeaholic
Aug 26, 2010
Edmonton
Mike Stone+ Oliver kylington for Darcy Kuemper.

Phoenix bolsters their d with a familiar face steady bottom guy and a prospect who has shown great development.
Calgary gets an interesting goalie, western Canadian kid who could put up good numbers in a tandem with rittich

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014

Phoenix bolsters their d with a familiar face steady bottom guy and a prospect who has shown great development.
Calgary gets an interesting goalie, western Canadian kid who could put up good numbers in a tandem with rittich

What the...

1. Stone isn't worth that much, but we don't have to pay Kylington to get rid of him. Heck, we don't have to pay at all to get rid of him. But the price might not be very high.
2. The value is quite off. Kuemper isn't bad, but Kylington alone should be worth more than Kuemper (Then see point 1).
3. The optics are so bad. IIRC, Stone requested a trade specifically to Calgary to be with his wife and his newborn child(ren?). Sending him back to the Yotes would be a slap in the nuts.
4. Creates a 3 headed goalie monster with Rittich, Smith and Kuemper

Reactions: DominikBokkFan

FerklundCGY

Jul 3, 2017

Wut. So bad for Calgary.

Dead Coyote

Oct 10, 2017
There's no team in the league named Phoenix, not sure who you're referring to.

Kuemper however plays for Arizona, who currently need him as Raanta is injured and outside of Hill we don't really hae another goalie to use. I'd much rather play Kuemper over Pickard.

i suppose I'd take Stone back, Kylington is fine too, but it couldn't happen until at least Raanta is back from injury.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad