Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
but-why.gif

thesensguy

Apr 5, 2014
Ottawa,Ontario
As a sens fan who thanks Calgary for giving us Formenton for him, Lazar is trending well and probably will be a more useful player than Adrighetto soon

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Lazar's been decent on a bad Stockton team.
I'm fine with keeping him down there.

I'm a hard pass on Adreghetto. Not sure I'd want him playing over really anyone on our roster right now. The good with with Curtis, is that he's not taking an NHL roster spot from someone who's earned it :laugh:

Meeqs

Aug 23, 2012
USA
Why are the Avs trading a useful player for garbage? I don't get the motivation for them at all.

Bond

May 10, 2012
Yeah, Andrighetto's definitely worse than Garnet Hathaway

LOL

Hathaway has actually been a pretty good 4th line and PK player for the Flames. Don't know much about Andrighetto but I doubt he would bump Hathaway

a mangy Meowth

Ross Colton Fan
Jun 21, 2012
Highlands Ranch, CO
Hathaway has actually been a pretty good 4th line and PK player for the Flames. Don't know much about Andrighetto but I doubt he would bump Hathaway
Hm I thought of him as more of a goon but that's good to know. Andrighetto has missed some time this year but he's a tweener 2nd liner or maybe lower with speed and a decent shot. Can put up points when he's on.

Patagonia

Keep Whining
Jan 6, 2017
Sure...make the deal.

Lazar is garbage. 5th Round pick is decent. Ghetto is useful, but they have too many similar types of players.

Deal is a win for both teams. A change allows their careers to continue to elsewhere.

Bond

May 10, 2012
Hm I thought of him as more of a goon but that's good to know. Andrighetto has missed some time this year but he's a tweener 2nd liner or maybe lower with speed and a decent shot. Can put up points when he's on.

Yeah, not sure on the value of that trade but Hathaway has surprised me this year because last year he was basically a goon that was trying to score. Peters seems to have found a good slot for him.

josra33

Aug 11, 2008
Colorado says “Why are we removing a player who isn’t a hindrance on our roster for someone whose in the AHL?”

treple13

Sep 1, 2013
Hm I thought of him as more of a goon but that's good to know

Hathaway has been one of the best fourth liners the Flames have played all year. He's physical, plays good defense and actually can score when the opportunity presents itself. Basically exactly what you want in a fourth liner.

Khrox

May 31, 2018
I wouldn't say he's a goon, but yeah he's probably one of the closest things the Flames have to a designated fighter. The thing is, last year the Flames lacked depth and proper coaching which lead to him being a 3rd line RW (something he isn't suited for). This year he is playing 4th line and PK (and he has been amazing on the PK, I've seen a couple where he killed almost the entire 2 minute by himself by doing a dump and chase, beating their PP to the corner, and then just protecting the puck against 2 guys until the penalty was up).

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
Pass from Calgary. Lazar is finally, by his own admission, playing with confidence in the minors to not default to dump and change tactics that were his downfall in the NHL. It would be a shame if Calgary didn't see their investment in him through.

Reactions: Flames Fanatic

Noisia

Oct 30, 2018
Id rather just let Lazar continue playing in the AHL for the time being. He seems to be getting his offensive confidence back. Either recall him later this year or let him battle for a spot next year at camp.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Yeah, Andrighetto's definitely worse than Garnet Hathaway

LOL

Yes, he is...pretty sad but Andrighetto is the garbage in this comparison. Hathaway doesnt need to score to be useful

The Flames already have Czarnik and others sitting on the bench and they can provide what Adrigetto provides. The Flames do not need him

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->