• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Dube should be top 3.
Foo and Philips... dunno.

Foo should maybe ping the top 10. Strikes me as a guy who'll either be a good NHL'er or a guy we'll hear a few years down the road playing for the Checkers or something; that we're all like, oh yeah!

Yeah I'm pretty high on Foo, surprisingly physical and seemed like he had a good release, he'd be in my top 10 for sure. Dube I like to make it at some point, really has a great motor and some wicked speed. Phillips might be the most talented of the bunch, hope to see him physically mature in the next couple years as he's more of a long term project.

Still believe Parsons to be a top 5 prospect for the Flames as well, guy just hates to lose. Might of had a bit of a tough time in the ECHL this year but he was the league's youngest goalie to play more than 5 games.

Last edited:

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Yeah I'm pretty high on Foo, surprisingly physical and seemed like he had a good release, he'd be in my top 10 for sure. Dube I like to make it at some point, really has a great motor and great speed. Phillips might be the most talented of the bunch, hope to see him physically mature in the next couple years as he's more of a long term project.

Still believe Parsons to be a top 5 prospect for the Flames as well, guy just hates to lose. Might of had a bit of a tough time in the ECHL this year but he was the league's youngest goalie to play more than 5 games.

I have:

1/2: Andersson/Valimaki
3. Dubé
4. Mangipane
5. Parsons

In my top 5. The rest of the group, maybe excluding Kylington is such long shots.

Reactions: Bounces R Way

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I have:

1/2: Andersson/Valimaki
3. Dubé
4. Mangipane
5. Parsons

In my top 5. The rest of the group, maybe excluding Kylington is such long shots.
Mine is close to this, except I have Mangiapane at 7. I have Kylington 4th with Parsons & Gillies being a close 5/6. I have Foo 8th. But 4-7 is almost interchangeable to me.

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
I voted Välimäki only because I wanted to see the results. Can you change the results visible just before you close the poll?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad