Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
upload_2021-4-24_16-14-36.png

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
The mojo is gone already 2 games in. If It were not For Diop big saves or Nsh poor finishing it could have been 4 or 5-2.
And get that shittynumber 6 out of here asap, when he was subbed out for Sejdic, Mtl had better possession of the ball and at least a draw was sealed. I would personally like to see Djorje at LW.

We’re playing with 5 defenders and we seem to be always getting outnumbered in our 3rd

Thats exactly why playing with 5 defenders is bad.

He is in a for rude awakening.

Nsh is a mid tier team and got outplayed like we were a USL team. And give Diop a raise.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012

That's a cool collage:

I like Haaland and Mbappe but I don't think they'll ever come close to Messi and Ronaldo. We should embrace the last we see of both Messi and Ronaldo because I don't think anyone will ever come close. I'd also say that one of the young players that can be the next big thing in Europe is Malen of PSV. Quick and lethal. Watch out for him.

Speaking of Messi he just bought another apartment in Miami...
Messi ‘buys £5m Miami apartment with 1,000-bottle wine cellar and private chef’

Reactions: Subban signed e5

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I like Haaland and Mbappe but I don't think they'll ever come close to Messi and Ronaldo. We should embrace the last we see of both Messi and Ronaldo because I don't think anyone will ever come close. I'd also say that one of the young players that can be the next big thing in Europe is Malen of PSV. Quick and lethal. Watch out for him.

Speaking of Messi he just bought another apartment in Miami...
Messi ‘buys £5m Miami apartment with 1,000-bottle wine cellar and private chef’

I feel like we've been spoiled rotten the last decade or so. And that includes witnessing greatness in all sports.

Messi and Ronaldo in soccer.
Seeing what Brady's done in football.
Ovechkin and Crosby in hockey.
Nadal, Federer, and Djokovic in tennis.

Reactions: JunglePete

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
Man the title races in Spain and France are beyond spicey

Spain:
Athletico 73 pts
Real 71 pts
Barca 71 pts (but one game less played)
Sevilla 70 pts

Latest results : Athletico lost 2-1 in the final minutes, Real drew 0-0 and Barca won 2-1

Barca-Athletico play once and Sevilla - Real also once. Real is in the UCL still though.

France:
Lille 73 pts
PSG 72 pts
Monaco 71 pts
Lyon 67 pts

Lille played today against Lyon. Were trailing 2-0 but won 3-2. One goal by David.

Only one match remains between the top four and it’s Monaco-Lyon

PSG still in the UCL though

Personally I’m rooting for Barca and Lille

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad