OT: CF Montreal Thread - Civics, welcome to HFCFM Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
Predictions for tomorrow? Honestly we better win. Miami is very beatable.

I'd like to see Wanyama on the bench for rest, same for Quioto. Why not a 4-3-3?

Lassi Johnsen Torres
Mihalovic Piette Hamdi
Kizza Miller Camacho Bahiya
Pantemis

LPHabsFan

Jul 14, 2003
Montreal
Visit site

I'd like to see Wanyama on the bench for rest, same for Quioto. Why not a 4-3-3?

Lassi Johnsen Torres
Mihalovic Piette Hamdi
Pantemis

I'd be surprised if Hamdi starts as Ramadan is ending tomorrow night and he's probably not up to fitness just yet. I'd expect him to start either this weekend or next weekend.

Also, you really want cement feet and rocks for brains being the main distributor in a 4-3-3 scenario?

I also don't trust Kizza or Bahiya enough defensively right now to function well in a back 4.

Last edited:

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
I'd be surprised if Hamdi starts as Ramadan is ending tomorrow night and he's probably not up to fitness just yet. I'd expect him to start either this weekend or next weekend.

Also, you really want cement feet and rocks for brains being the main distributor in a 4-3-3 scenario?

I also don't trust Kizza or Bahiya enough defensively right now to function well in a back 4.

I think Kizza is fine defensively, Bahiya it might be audacious, you're right.

For Piette, he won't hurt the team and you need to rest Wanyama.

And it could Hamdi's first start Saturday, you're right. I'd prefer tomorrow, but it might not be a good time.

LPHabsFan

Jul 14, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
I think Kizza is fine defensively, Bahiya it might be audacious, you're right.

For Piette, he won't hurt the team and you need to rest Wanyama.

And it could Hamdi's first start Saturday, you're right. I'd prefer tomorrow, but it might not be a good time.

If we're forced to start Piette, I'd much rather have a 4-1-3-2 formation. I still think ultimately we need to go with a 4-3-3 or a 3-5-2/5-3-1 with the wingbacks because simply put, CFMTL has a habit of not committing enough players to the attack in order to give more options. They always create too many 1v2 or 2v3 and lose the ball. My ultimate preference is to have Piette in the CPL but that won't happen. This one at least lets Piette sit a little deeper and hopefully require less involvement in moving the ball around the field.

Lassi Johnsen
Maciel Mihalovic Torres
Piette
Pantemis

willzyix

Jul 16, 2020

Lassi Johnsen Torres
Mihalovic Piette Hamdi
Pantemis
I’d settle for a draw as long as we find our offense again. Need to bag a couple of goals to get the confidence going throughout the group. Even better if it’s from guys who have yet to open their account.

Reactions: QuebecPride

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
If we're forced to start Piette, I'd much rather have a 4-1-3-2 formation. I still think ultimately we need to go with a 4-3-3 or a 3-5-2/5-3-1 with the wingbacks because simply put, CFMTL has a habit of not committing enough players to the attack in order to give more options. They always create too many 1v2 or 2v3 and lose the ball. My ultimate preference is to have Piette in the CPL but that won't happen. This one at least lets Piette sit a little deeper and hopefully require less involvement in moving the ball around the field.

Lassi Johnsen
Maciel Mihalovic Torres
Piette
Pantemis

Piette needs to play in front of the defense I agree. That's why rotating him and Wanyama is the way to go IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->